Skip to content
Oregon Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
Sunriver - Bend - La Pine OREGON - Let's plan a meetup!!

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Nov 20 2017, 09:13

Hi everyone!! For those that don't  know who I am, I am Karen Margrave. I've been a moderator on BP for several years, having become obsessed with the site in 2010 or so. I was living in Orange County CA and we were building spec new construction for several years. After the loss of my husband, my son (and business partner) and I decided to relocate our business to a new area; and moved to Oregon. We're just starting out, getting to know the areas, types of niches (of which there are many!) etc. My niece, and BP member, @Christine Larsen is a real estate broker in Sunriver, and knows every piece of real estate, and more important, every dirt road around so that makes it so much easier for us. For me... thank God for GPS!! 

I know there's several BP members in the Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Redmond areas in various niches. I'd like to plan a meet up where we can all get together and see what we can do to help each other grow, and talk about the local markets. Since I'm relatively new to the area, and it's quite spread out, let's see where the greatest number of people are located, and then decide on where to do a meetup. 

I'm thinking it will be after the 1st of the year, due to all the holiday commitments everyone usually has. 

WEIGH IN ... Introduce yourself, where are you located, what type of investing are you doing or interested in, etc. Tag anyone else you know in the area that may be interested too. 

Tags: Oregon, vacation rental, 2nd home, deschutes, oregon new construction, mt. bachelor, RV, tiny homes,  airbnb, 

Loading replies...