Houston BP meetup May 7th in the Heights!

Houston BP meetup May 7th in the Heights!

Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes

I was visiting with BP member Danny Day at his current renovation and during our conversation it came up that we should try and get some of the Houston BP members together to network and trade stories.

So let's set a day for May 7th at 6:30pm at Block 7 Wine Company in the Heights. Hope you guys can make plans to come out and I look forward to meeting everyone. Block 7 has great craft beers and all the food I have tried on the menu tastes great.

http://www.block7wineco.com/
720 Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77007

2Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Homeowner · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2012 · 35 posts · 20 votes
14y

Is the dress casual or business casual, if you don't mind me asking? Just want make sure we show up appropriately dressed......

Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Awesome, Sam Craven. Good luck with the meetup and let us know how it goes.

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    I'll be in Vegas. I'll catch you guys on the next one.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    I'll admit, I'm slightly jealous of all the TX guys and your recent spur of BP meetups.

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 488 posts · 121 votes
    14y

    I've got it on my calendar - will be there! Marc Cleverley - come out as well!

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    I'll be in Houston this weekend if anyone wants to meet up for coffee or something.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    One week bump!

    Bryan, I missed your post. If you are in town again let me know and lunch/dinner is on me.

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    I'll be there!!

  • Contractor · Woodlands, TX · Member since 2010 · 95 posts · 18 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to it. See you there.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    excellent, be sure to spread the word around. Look forward to meeting you guys.

  • Real Estate Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Hi, I would have loved to attend the meetup. I am from CA, but I am in Houston that day, but I am leaving by 6pm :( Hopefully, there is another meetup next time I am in town.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Send one of us a message when you are in and I'm sure someone wouldnt mind meeting up for coffee.

  • Real Estate Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Will do Sam :)

  • Homeowner · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2012 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    My husband and I will be there! We look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Homeowner · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2012 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Is the dress casual or business casual, if you don't mind me asking? Just want make sure we show up appropriately dressed......

    Thanks!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Casual or business casual. Whatever you are comfortable with.

    I went to the BP meetup in Dallas and it was incredibly valuable to spend time with other investors and get some different perspectives. A dialog in person can be much more valuable than ov the Internet.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    14y

    I'm an aspiring, whole-saler , I would love to attend and learn all the information I can that pertains to profiting in the Real Estate world.

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Sam Craven:
    Bryan, I missed your post. If you are in town again let me know and lunch/dinner is on me.

    I am there every few months. I'll try to send you some mail the next time I'm in town.

  • Rehabber · Lake Conroe Area, TX · Member since 2010 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    14y

    I'll be there, thanks for the invite

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Great Jordan, look forward to meeting you.

    Sunday bump! You don't want to miss this guys!

  • Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    I will stop by and meet everyone. We focus on the Heights area!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    The meet is tonight at 6:30, hope everyone can still make it.

    Danny Day

    @Cantouri Cooper

    Mike Morrison

    Mary Philio

    Brandon Hobbs

    Jordan Bateman

    Randy Eagan

  • Rehabber · Lake Conroe Area, TX · Member since 2010 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 488 posts · 121 votes
    14y

    Yes I'll be there as well as Marc Cleverley

  • Homeowner · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight.

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 83 posts · 69 votes
    14y

    I'll come by too. Looking forward to it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.