Finally Have First BRRRR on the market

9 Replies

I finally got my first BRRRR project. Because I did a lot the work myself it has taken longer than expected. Lots of lessons learned. But finally able to say I reach a milestone.

Originally posted by @Anthoney Hanks :

I finally got my first BRRRR project. Because I did a lot the work myself it has taken longer than expected. Lots of lessons learned. But finally able to say I reach a milestone.

Excellent Anthoney! 

All projects; even the ones that took "too" long are learning opportunities. Be proud.

2020 is definitely not a year to try BRRRR anything. I hate to say it but i think a lot of people that preach BRRRR and leverage their rentals to the brim will lose their pants during these crises. Now is time to sit on your hands and stay cash rich, and not to buy overpriced real estate which in a few short moments will be worth wayyyyy less. BRRRR is never a good idea and those in deep debt will regret it shortly. Sorry to be the negative news deliveryman

@Luke Ski Thank you for your thoughts. Negative or not, they are valid points. I do deep soul searching on my choices. I did find a rent for it, so that is good. I do appreciate you input.