Southeast Houston / Friendswood BiggerPockets Meetup

Southeast Houston / Friendswood BiggerPockets Meetup

Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes

All,

I'm looking to join or put together a real estate investment group in the Southeast portion of Houston.  I live in Friendswood and would like to connect & meet up virtually for now or in-person (hopefully) in the next months or so.

Hit me up if there is one already or if you'd be interested in Joining!

Thanks - Brad

5Reply
81 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Dickinson, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Funsho Fakolujo We just had one in Katy this past weekend; it was the first meet up for that group. The group was titled “BRRRRs and Brews”. The organizer was Zach Strickland. 

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 107 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    Bradly I'd certainly be interested! Let me know when you have more details on time & place....OR zoom link lol

  • Rental Property Investor · League City, TX · Member since 2011 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    @Bradley J Allen

    I would be interested. I invest in Galveston county. If you need help putting it together I would like to help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 763 posts · 500 votes
    5y

    There are a few of these in the area that we attend. @Holly Brown runs one with @Daniel Showman. And @Timothy Church has one which is meeting tomorrow down on the Island.

  • houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Depending on the dates, I'd love to attend! I'll be moving to Houston end of January, and want to do another BRRRR!

  • Contractor · Webster, TX · Member since 2016 · 94 posts · 75 votes
    5y

    You can count me in.  I'm in the League City area, so right in your neck of the woods.

  • Friendswood, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'm interested as well. Either in person or virtual

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey Bradly, I'd be interested in meeting up. My office is in Pearland, so were not too far apart!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Interested as well!

  • Wholesaler · Deer Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Bradly I'm interested! Let me know when you have more details.

  • Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey all, We had a major medical setback and so we had to put the breaks on our building our investment group here in the Friendswood area.  After 7 months since the original post, I wanted to see if anyone had already put something together or if there was still interest in a Friendswood meetup?  

  • Investor · League City, TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I would definitely attend a meet up in the Friendswood / League City area. Can help put it together as well.

  • Accountant · Dickinson, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hey there. My husband and I are in the Dickinson area and would definitely attend a meet up down here. I’ve only seen meet ups posted for the Houston/northern Houston area. 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I have been looking to find the Houston meetup. if someone can point me in the direction of the Houston meetup I’d appreciate it. I have searched the forums with but no dice. 

  • New to Real Estate · League City, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Definitely interested!! 

  • Accountant · Dickinson, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Funsho Fakolujo We just had one in Katy this past weekend; it was the first meet up for that group. The group was titled “BRRRRs and Brews”. The organizer was Zach Strickland. 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Brooke Zuniga Oh wow I’m right outside Katy i wish i knew about that meet up.

  • Jared ClarkBusiness Member
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I'm in Alvin and interested.

  • Realtor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Interested as well.  Getting into the investing world and wouldn't mind meeting up to chat! I'm in the Pearland/Friendswood area..

  • Dulce DavisPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    Did this group ever create a meetup? I'm in the SE area also and looking for like minded folks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.