Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up?

Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up?

Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes

Is anyone interested in meeting monthly in the Ashburn, VA or Leesburg, VA area to discuss real estate investing? Date/Time is still TBD based upon interest. I'm leaning towards a weekend morning since most of us are pretty busy during the week.

My thought is that the meeting would be pretty informal with no set presentation.  I will not be pitching any products or services but I do want anyone attending to be able to share deals or services that may benefit the group.

Does anyone have access to a space that we can use in the Ashburn or Leesburg area?

6Reply
419 views

Most Popular Reply

Reston, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 8 votes
9y

@Chris Strokes @Victor Evans That is a great idea! I'll ask my RE agent if he'd be willing to let us use his conference room. His office, however, is located in Reston, VA (approx. 20 min away from Ashburn). Would that be too far?

See this reply in the discussion

115 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 384 posts · 330 votes
    5y

    @Jasmine Hu will do!

  • Scott MeiklePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Aldie, VA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Interested in joining future meetups.  Please add me to the group.  Thanks!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 384 posts · 330 votes
    5y

    @Scott Meikle will do!

  • Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Adrienne Green could I get added to the meetup invite as well?

    Thanks

    jon

  • Real Estate Consultant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 384 posts · 330 votes
    4y

    Hi @Jonathan Weaver we are not meeting currently

  • Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Darn it

  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Interested...whenever y'all decide to meet up again. I live in Ashburn

  • Contractor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Anyone know of groups currently meeting preferably in person in NOVA?

  • Wholesaler · Stafford VA · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am interested in connecting with people in the Real Estate Wholesaling space who live in the Northern VA area. Add me on FB and lets connect: Personal FB Profile

  • Rental Property Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone! Would love to meet up and make connections. It seems like the easiest places tend to be breweries. Is anyone interested in meeting up early next week (12/13 or 12/14) around 6pm at a brewery in Ashburn? If so, we can start out very casual (just people meeting up for a beer) and if we can get a good group we can find a spot that will allow larger groups and guest speakers! Let me know if you are interested!

  • Contractor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Collin Wilson, I'd be interested if we can rally some folks together!

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Collin W. I would likely be interested.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 33 votes
    4y
    I'm interested as well in any LoCo real estate group.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.