Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up?

Loudoun County Virginia Meet Up?

Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes

Is anyone interested in meeting monthly in the Ashburn, VA or Leesburg, VA area to discuss real estate investing? Date/Time is still TBD based upon interest. I'm leaning towards a weekend morning since most of us are pretty busy during the week.

My thought is that the meeting would be pretty informal with no set presentation.  I will not be pitching any products or services but I do want anyone attending to be able to share deals or services that may benefit the group.

Does anyone have access to a space that we can use in the Ashburn or Leesburg area?

6Reply
425 views

Most Popular Reply

Reston, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 8 votes
9y

@Chris Strokes @Victor Evans That is a great idea! I'll ask my RE agent if he'd be willing to let us use his conference room. His office, however, is located in Reston, VA (approx. 20 min away from Ashburn). Would that be too far?

See this reply in the discussion

115 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    @Chris Strokes , let me know how I can help put together the meetup.

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Victor Evans thanks for the offer!  I think all we need is a few people to be interested. I was hoping maybe a realtor may offer up their office conference room.

  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    @Silvana Lavado , any thoughts?  

  • Rental Property Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    I'm in California now but will be back in Leesburg to visit my mom and check on a rental in the area towards the end of October. I would totally be down to attend a networking event!
  • DMV, VA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Me and my girlfriend would be interested. Please keep us posted.

    Thanks

  • Reston, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Chris Strokes @Victor Evans That is a great idea! I'll ask my RE agent if he'd be willing to let us use his conference room. His office, however, is located in Reston, VA (approx. 20 min away from Ashburn). Would that be too far?

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Silvana Lavado I appreciate the offer but I would like to get something going in Loudoun County.  I believe Reston already has a few meetups.

  • Real Estate Investor · Lake Tahoe, NV · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Interested.

  • Rental Property Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Chris, I would be interested as well
  • Rental Property Investor · Manassas VA / Columbus OH /St. Johns FL · Member since 2017 · 86 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Interested too.

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 51 votes
    9y

    Sounds like a great idea. I'm in.

  • Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm in!

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Thanks everyone for the responses.  It looks like we have some interest so I will work on nailing down a time and place.

  • Daniel P.Pro Member
    Investor · Winchester, VA · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 70 votes
    9y

    I am interested as well.

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Also interested

  • Centreville, VA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Chris,

    I would be interested as well.  Please keep me posted.  I am located in Centreville so Reston wouldn't be too far of a drive.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    I'm down!  Interested, will be following :).

  • Leesburg, VA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Also interested!

  • Hume, VA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I am interested as well.

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    I have secured a place but it only seats 20.  Let's fill it up and help everyone close out 2017 with a bang!

    22 October 2017

    9:30 AM

    43459 Riverpoint Dr., Lansdowne, VA 20176

    I hope you can make it.  I'm going to try and make this a monthly thing so if you can't make this one you can shoot for next month.

    Please go to this page and click the "attend event" button

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

    @Victor Evans @Silvana Lavado @Spencer B @Michael Clippinger @Charan K. @Todd Krzeminski @Jim Taylor @Daniel P. @Ben Baci @James McCartin @Antonio Nguyen @Mark Bourscheid @David Preznuk

  • Broadlands, VA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I'm interested

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Rajendra Kemraj Awesome we already have a few people saying they can make it.

    Please go to 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

    and click "attend event" button.

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Chris,

    Thanks so much for taking the initiative! I have added this to my calendar. Personally, I have an overseas trip (work) that may or may not preclude me from attending, but I hope it will work!

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Ben Baci I hope you can make it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Reston, VA · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    I will be relocating to Reston,VA end of October ,would be very interested in any events taking place in the area
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.