REI Meetup in Morgantown?

REI Meetup in Morgantown?

Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 41 votes

Hi everyone :) 

Pretty new here on BP and can't seem to find a REI group around Morgantown...Does anyone know of one!? Forums are great for many things, but sometimes there's just no substitution for chatting face-to-face. (If there's not one, I'd be willing to start one). Be sure to Tag a friend if you think they might know. 

TIA!

2Reply
270 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 19 votes
5y

I'm in Putnam County, but split time down in Charlotte as well. Obviously, logistics are an issue with a bunch of us being from all different locations in the state, but that doesn't mean we can't connect, chat, and who knows, maybe even work on some future deals together.

See this reply in the discussion

103 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey all! My name is Henry Ace Lipscomb and I am a senior this year at WVU and am currently starting my REI journey. I will be on campus in August and would absolutely love a meet up to network with some potential mentors. I know I'm very late to this post but if anyone is reading this and is interested in making a mutually beneficial relationship please reach out!

  • Investor · Morgantown WV · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    Let's get this thread back active. I'm looking to hold a meetup in March in Morgantown. Who's interested 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.