REI Meetup in Morgantown?

REI Meetup in Morgantown?

Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 41 votes

Hi everyone :) 

Pretty new here on BP and can't seem to find a REI group around Morgantown...Does anyone know of one!? Forums are great for many things, but sometimes there's just no substitution for chatting face-to-face. (If there's not one, I'd be willing to start one). Be sure to Tag a friend if you think they might know. 

TIA!

2Reply
274 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 19 votes
5y

I'm in Putnam County, but split time down in Charlotte as well. Obviously, logistics are an issue with a bunch of us being from all different locations in the state, but that doesn't mean we can't connect, chat, and who knows, maybe even work on some future deals together.

See this reply in the discussion

103 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hey guys, looks like Saturday February 20th at 2pm will be the meet up. It will be at Apple Annie's this first time. If everyone has a good time and thinks it's worthwhile, we'll keep scheduling them. The Facebook group has 14 members now. If you're on Facebook come join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/166567608344652/?ref=share

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    How’s it going everyone? I’m new here as well from Bridgeport and hope to purchase my first invest property by this fall with my two business partners. We are currently looking primarily out of state, but I’ve also been scanning the local market.

    I have no real finance or real estate experience as I work in health care. This site is incredible, and the abundance of knowledge here is making this idea of real estate investing much more comfortable for me. Look forward to bouncing some ideas of you guys and chatting in the future!

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hi Casey, welcome to the group. If you're available the 20th, come on up to the meet up at Apple Annie's in Morgantown. Don't worry about being new to real estate. It appears we have all levels of experience. I think the one thing that we all have in common is we love to talk real estate. (If you want to join the Facebook group you're more than welcome there too.)

  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone, I live in Morgantown as well! I am just getting started and would love a meet up.

  • Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Good deal Willie! Welcome to the party! 

  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Andrew Baughman thanks!

  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Michael Colebank can I be added to the group?

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    https://www.facebook.com/group...

    Absolutely Willie. If this link doesn't work we're under Morgantown Real Estate Investors in groups.

  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Michael Colebank thanks! I found it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 235 posts · 135 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone, we have some properties some managers are looking to sell. Please DM me if anyone is interested in viewing 2 deals we have coming on the market in the next couple of weeks

  • New to Real Estate · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Just missed this! Hope to make the next one. Joined up in the Facebook group, I am hoping someone here can approve my request? 

  • Rental Property Investor · WV (wv) · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Connie Bhimireddy

    I’ve been thinking about starting one myself would love to meet with other investors agents and like minded people

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hey Mike, good to see you on here. We finally had one about 2 weeks ago. It was small but nice. We talked real estate and had lunch, for about an hour and a half.We're planning another one in April. I expect it to have a lot more people. As our group has doubled. If you're on Facebook, join our group Morgantown Real Estate Investors. We have beginners all the way through advanced investors like yourself. If you don't have Facebook, I'll post the next meet up here also. If you want to have a meet up of your own. Do it. The more activity and networking going on the better. 

  • Rental Property Investor · WV (wv) · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Michael Colebank

    I’m not on Facebook Mike you can text me when you were going to have another group seven four zero three nine one five six eight two It won’t allow me to put an email address or phone number so I had to do it this way good to hear from you again congrats on your recent purchase

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Thanks it's a work on progress but I think it'll be a good one. I think I still have an email for you too. I'll send you something soon as we finalize a date.

  • Morgantown, WV · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    I’m interested in joining you. I don’t do social media but happy to link up in a colleague request to exchange contact info. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Absolutely Ryan! I just read your profile. I think we're cut from the same cloth. Lol I'll make sure to contact you when we have this next meet up. I'll message you my number.

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone, there'll be a meetup April 18th, 2pm at mountain state brewing in Morgantown. Come out talk real estate, make friends, have a beer.

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    HI everyone, I'm new to real estate and will be home in Morgantown for the summer. Very interested in any meetups you have, so I'm posting to follow! 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    HI everyone, I'm new to real estate and will be home in Morgantown for the summer. Very interested in any meetups you have, so I'm posting to follow! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Tanner, we'll have another in approximately a month. If you're on Facebook. Join Morgantown Real Estate Investors group. I love bigger pockets for info, but Facebook is easier for coordinating meetups.

  • Rental Property Investor · Flemington WV · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.

    https://www.facebook.com/group...

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Awesome, thank you Michael. I have followed the page and am looking forward to it!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I am also planning on relocating to WV Morgantown area, I would love to join whatever group is forming or in place.  Not only to network but maybe partnerships etc...    Thank you!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello everyone . I'm a little late to this thread but I'm a WVU grad Morgantown resident looking to get into REI and buying my first multifamily property

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.