Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes
Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi? Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.
I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application.
I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign
Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”.
Call this number. Don't choose option 6 or you'll just be waiting on hold for minutes upon minutes. Push option to speak with a receptionist. I spoke with her for about 20 minutes. She was very polite, took my info and said she'd email the director to let them know all that I was saying. She said all week she's been getting ramp era calls. Be sure to have applicant id and tell her what your account was saying before the website went down. Someone should call you back. Blessings to all! Share this number. The more people that call this office, might be a better and quicker outcome.
My application went from being approved on 9/17, then after a few days changed back to Under Review 9/23! Do y'all know what this is about? Is it fixing to change to payment is pending or am I fixing to get the payment schedule?
My application was completly approved for a week and now it's been on Under Review for over a week! Nothing has changed! I'm waiting on a payment schedule to pop up, or an email!
❤My best wishes to you & all of you with your applications! They are starting to speed up the process, so it shouldn't take long for them to send out payments! I need to learn to be patient! I'm just ready to pay my rent!❤
@Janika Hopson also since you don’t have a landlord name next to your payment the money is coming to you in the mail or in your account if you provided them with your direct deposit information
Hello everyone! So, I have a question, what does Batched mean? My status says batched but my rent and lights says processed. I know my light bill has been paid already but the rent has not. What is the next step after batched? Thanks in advance
@Account Closed batched means the money has been sent by check in the mail or to the landlords bank account..the landlord should call the bank to make sure the bank didn’t reject the deposit (somE banks have been rejecting the money) also your status will change to account has been paid