RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,163 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi Destiny! Can I ask what day yours was paid?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Status: Payment Is Being Processed

    Secure Message Center

    22 New!See Messages

    Payment Schedule
    PAYMENT AMOUNTS STATUS
    Utility: Entergy #174266148 Sep 15 2021$100.62Processed
    $1875Processed
    $1125Processed
    Submitted Documents

    Destiny Mine looks like this!

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Have anybody else on here received their Ramp payments? 

  • Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas application was submitted on 7/16 I was paid by check 08/20

    Status says:account has been paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Shamika Roberts 2 days later it was in my mailbox on a Saturday but again I must say they have been moving much slower since then..I helped someone with an application on 8/3 and she is still awaiting payment

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Mines is batched; and it says processed. But still no check

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Shamika Walker when was yours batched?

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    It was batched Thrusday do the money come from Mississippi? What email address do they send email from?

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    My account says the land lord was paid and it says processed on my end but no money. Been this way since last Wednesday

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Demarcus A Green have you checked with your landlord?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Shamika Roberts I don't know where the payments coming from. When I call I get different answers.

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Shamika Roberts mines were batched last Thursday too.

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @theresa Thomas yes I have.... haven't gotten anything yet. But on the main screen where it say I applied up under there it say payment being processed but it's say paid under my landlord name

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Demarcus A Green mines saying being processed but I haven't received anything yet.

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @theresa Thomas how long has yours said payment pending. Mines been that way since last Wednesday

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Once the status changes to Batched is that when you get the email?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I Applied for both rental asst and help with my light bill I only see an amount for the rent and not the lights so do this mean they only approve the rent and not the lights or will they do the lights on another day

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Has anyone been paid for months in advance?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Demarcus A Green since last Wednesday

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis the ramp rep did tell me last Thursday that I would receive an email.

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas mine changed to batched today my landlord says it’s showing paid on her end and look for email 

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @nina how long it took for yours to say batched and did it change from payment being processed to batched?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Demarcus mine was showing pending payment for a little over a week now it’s batched but my payment schedule still shows processed for rent and utilities 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    What email address they are using to let us the payment been paid?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.