RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,310 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Mine Is showing payment is being processed and shows processed under payment schedule for utilities and rent...I've had this status about a week..hopefully soon payment will be sent

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Christy L Bennett mine saying the same thing..

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Christy L Bennett mine saying the same thing..

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    Demarcus mine was showing pending payment for a little over a week now it’s batched but my payment schedule still shows processed for rent and utilities 

    Hey Nina,  did they pay more than 1 month of rent

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Christy L Bennett:

    Mine Is showing payment is being processed and shows processed under payment schedule for utilities and rent...I've had this status about a week..hopefully soon payment will be sent

    Mine is saying the same thing

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard I’m not sure yet it’s only showing 1 month hopefully the email says different but my landlord submitted request for the end of December 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Tawanda Leonard I’m not sure yet it’s only showing 1 month hopefully the email says different but my landlord submitted request for the end of December 

    Ok I'll be glad when mine says batched

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard I’m hoping the approve until December that would be a blessing 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Tawanda Leonard I’m hoping the approve until December that would be a blessing 

     I hope so for you as well

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    What email address should i be looking for? I never received emails

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Mines still says payment is processing. I hope it changes soon to paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Good Morning to everyone. Has anyone received a response or payment after applying for recertification of additional months? 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Michelle Joe how long did it take you to get the first payments?

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Theresa Thomas I applied back in March, I did not receive my first payment until July, yes it took that long but it did pay 3 months at one time. I was eligible for recertification so I reapplied again and I did my recert in August, my processor requested receipts from the 3 months they paid, I uploaded that immediately, its now October and I have not heard anything else, so I do know it takes a while and there is a process but my lord, at least respond, give a timeframe or just acknowledge that you received the requested items. I just hopeful and waiting. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Michelle Joe I'm just waiting for them to send the funds to my account! I'm in a batch! I'm just wondering when they will send the funds!

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas I think batched means it may have been mailed to you, check your mail also if I were you. Is this your first payment or your recertification. 

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    What address will be on envelope? What email address is the information coming from?

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas Mississippi Home Cooperation in Dark Blue the top half of the envelope, the bottom half is white, it will not say Ramp anywhere on the envelope. 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Mine changed from processing payment to batched today...under schedule it still says processed...no email yet..I did upload an ach form but apparently that makes no difference so idk if they will direct deposit or mail..how long does it take once it says batched?? Anyone know..just looking at a time frame here

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Mines posted to saying batched! I have direct deposit and I'll let you know when it post to my account..

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    I have a tenant who applied through Ramp and I went to check on its status and found a disturbing message on their website to the effect I'd have to get a court-ordered eviction order before I could get money from this program. I tried to get on the phone with them to check this out but was put on hold for a half an hour then disconnected without talking to anyone. I really do *not* want to evict these tenants if I can help it. They got Covid-19 and the man is now a long-hauler with his lungs and pancreas destroyed. They've been my tenants for a full decade now. 

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    delet

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Susan Maneck if you can help it don't evict them if they been your tenants for a long time. All of us are going through something because of Covid 19! It's not like they don't want to pay the rent..

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    I fear I'll have to eventually as there are just two of them living in a four bedroom house. Even when if he gets Social Security disability it won't be enough to cover the rent. I have a 3/1 that I might try and persuade them to move into when I go back in December. I really don't think this man will ever be able to work again and I don't want to make them homeless. I can rent the other house to them for $500 a month which I'm hoping they can handle. I'm holding out as long as I can. 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.