RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,744 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Can anyone tell me what batched mean?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Janika Hopson mines saying the same thing!! I want know what it mean to..

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Suppose to mean payment have been sent out. 

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    Even when it says the payment has been sent it can take awhile before it actually. I had to call them to get my first payment. Turns out they didn't have all the information they needed. 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    What does RAMP ERA status mean Batched?🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏿‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Celester Moses batched means paid..payment should show up 2 days after status changes to batched into landlords account or paper check is on the way to the address on file 

  • Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    If your account status is changed to batched the account has been paid and you should be looking out for the money DD sometimes take up to 2 days to show up just depends on which bank it is..hope this helps you guys 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Status changed to batched yesterday my utilities are showing paid currently! 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis where does it show your  utilities been paid?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas i checked my utility bill online it shows a payment for the amount on era next to utilities. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I'm check again!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas good luck 🤞🏽  not waiting on my rent to be paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    *now

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis let me know when era pay your rent because we are in the same batch so I pray the go on and finish up completely.

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    We were in the same batch so I pray they go on and finish up completely

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas i will Definitely let you know. Hope they move fast and also pay more than a month 🤞🏽

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    They are paying my rent for 8 months and  I'm so thankful for that!🙏🙏🙏🙏

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Wow that’s great, I’m hoping my landlords request for the end of December is approved I’ll be happy with that at least!

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Anyone receive paper checks if so how long after batched did u receive check?

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Mine went to batched on Monday..no email,no payment showing to my utility Co and nothing on the rent so far..will let you know how long it takes

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Christy L Bennett:

    Mine went to batched on Monday..no email,no payment showing to my utility Co and nothing on the rent so far..will let you know how long it takes

     Mine says batched as well.  My utilities are paid but not rent yet

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    My utilities have been paid but not my rent yet. My status still says batched and processed on rent and utilities. The landlord says nothing has posted yet for the rent so i don’t know how long that takes.I have been on batched status since last Thursday.

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    I was also batched, on Sunday. I received rent today but still nothing on power bill although it states processed on both rent and utilities. I called power company and was told there was not a pledge on my Acct for bill. Utility was processed before rent on my Acct, and disconnect notice is for 10/7. I called RAMP number, was on hold for 45 minutes and finally spoke to a rep that said she will escalate my request to her supervisor. I will update after I call power company this evening. Hopefully I won’t be sitting in the dark tomorrow? Praying for those that are. This program has been a blessing! Thanks to all of y’all that update us!

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley, upload that disconnect notice to your documents and that will speed up the process. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.