RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,172 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed 

    I had already uploaded that!

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley did you receive your rent as direct deposit or check?

  • Investor · Member since 2017 · 69 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    One of my tenants in Florida applied for a rental assistance program offered through the state, and my management company was paid within a month after we approved his request. I guess just one more reason why Florida is awesome. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Casey 

    @Casey Caton Mississippi is pretty much behind and most of the people really need the assistants to pay their rent and utility bills.

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie did u receive check or dd?

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hello everyone 😁 

    1.Has anyone applied and been approved without your landlord participating? 
    2.How long is the process from app submission to payment?

    3.What happens if your utility company doesn’t participate?

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    Hello everyone 😁 

    1.Has anyone applied and been approved without your landlord participating? 
    2.How long is the process from app submission to payment?

    3.What happens if your utility company doesn’t participate?

     I applied Aug 20th..I have been approved for a utility payment and 3 mos rent but neither has been paid yet..from app submission to payment from all I've seen is 2-4 mos...I have no clue about a utility company not participating..I don't think it makes a difference..they would just mail them a check to cover your bill..and yes I was approved without landlord participation...

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Good Morning! I just received ramp payments for my rent in my direct deposit account. I'm still on batched but I have received my rent payments.

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas woot woot that’s great! Checking my rent portal now 🤞🏽

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Nothing yet hopefully when they open their office it get updated 🤞🏽

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis my rent payment is in my direct deposit account. I checked it and I have received the payments for my rent but not my light bill yet and my ramp account still say batched...

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    It's going to say MS Home Corps Payables! 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Theresa Thomas:

    It's going to say MS Home Corps Payables!

    HOW long have you been on batched?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I been batched since Tuesday of this week.

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Theresa Thomas:

    I been batched since Tuesday of this week.

    See...how do they decide who to pay,how and when..I batched on Sun...I uploaded an ACH form but have no idea if they will DD or if they are mailing a check..this is the most unorganized MESS I've ever seen...but hey as long as they aren't facing eviction or sitting in the dark I guess it's working great huh

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Did you ever get an email?

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Theresa Thomas congratulations! Mines has been batches since Tuesday also. Hopefully my check is here one day this week

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Does batched means you will receive a check ? 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janika Hopson:

    @Theresa Thomas congratulations! Mines has been batches since Tuesday also. Hopefully my check is here one day this week

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Does batch mean I will receive a check ? 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Breona Pringle batched means it’s been paid just may take days to show up

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    No! I didn't not receive an email

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I was told my lease had someone else's name and info on it WTF is going on at Balch an Bingham I double checked and it only had my name and the person I was renting from its almost like they playing games trying to rake in more money for their pockets since they are getting paid 135$ a hour Balch&Bingham A Story Of Greed SMH!!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I applied September 02 October 2 it said under review and I got a message saying there were 2 people on my lease and they needed income verification form for anyone over 18 but I am the only person on my lease I responded to message and I have got no reply acknowledging my response, I'm speechless at the $135 an hour when people are loosing everything,

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Anyone on here ramp payments came directly to them and if so did you all pay the landlord all the payments for rent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.