RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,244 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Zerica Garrett you fill out the recertification form and any new documents if your circumstances have changed 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤@Nyna Davis when do they start reviewing your Recertification? How long until after you submit your Recertification form does your status change?❤

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    I submitted my recertification 10/8 last week they put it in review this week they approved it 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    So if nothing has changed then what ?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    I sent emails and called several times 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Mine hasn't changed since I sent mine in on Oct 20

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    My recertification went from application has been paid to now batched can anyone tell me what that mean did the landlord still receive the payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Go to mshomecorp.com send several emails and call that’s what made them start on mine 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    i have emailed them every other day and the call center doesn't know what they are doing they always tell me check the portal if the portal said anything then I wouldn't be calling  duh I'm just so frustrated with them

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I figured since they already had my information then it would take as long boy was I wring

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Wrong

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    I thought the same thing they told me recertification moves faster but it took the same amount of time doesn’t make sense

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    No it doesn't and the call center always tell me to check the portal so I don't think they have a clue as to what's really going on so now when my landlord calls I just tell him check the portal or to call the call center lol

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I have heard anything since I applied October 13,2021

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    I would Ask the call center to email my processor as well then send an email myself and a message on my portal 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I have my water bill still

    pending but got the money for everything else. Anyone else? trying to see how long before I can reapply 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    My status has been on batched and my payment has been pending since Nov 9. I have sent messages thru the portal and the email with no response.  I have also called with no real answers.  This process is horrible 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson if it’s showing batched it should be paid was it suppose to go to you are your landlord?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis yes it is.  But they haven’t sent it yet and it has been a little over 4 weeks.  

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Have you checked with your landlord ? That’s ridiculous 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Well I'm going to call the call center tomorrow and everyday maybe twice a day till I get some answers if they were in our situation it would have already been taken care of but it is the government

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis yes.  She has even called them and they said they were working on it but couldn’t say when they would send it.  It is extremely ridiculous

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Wow i dont get why it takes so long. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis exactly.  My landlord has been trying to be patient with them but this is ridiculous.  Especially, if they have already been under fire for not using the money they were granted for this.   

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Larry Crews I don’t blame you.  This makes no sense.  My process started moving fast.  I went from under review to batched in a little under 2 weeks.  But when it got to batched it just stopped.  And the payment is just pending

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.