RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,241 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I was approved. Went online everyday checking status.  I have had to pay my own rent because of these people. I have called to only get funds was paid on September 30th and it's December and still nothing. I have called multiple times Landlord and I and we get the same answers but always hear someone will call us back and still nothing. These people suppose to help you from getting evicted but truly they will get you evicted. I have reached out to them several times and the last time I was told my complaint of nonpayment was sent to the complaint office that was November 8th 2021. The commercial looks good but after all this I feel that is a bogus program. I believe my landlord in a way is adding on cause I feel like in some way that she has the payments but doesn't want to give me my funds back I paid her because of financial hardship she says the apartment complex is having where I stay. Money issues. She says when they pay she will refund me my money but wants me to give it back when she puts it in my hand. Idk what to do because I feel like neither is being real and I believed RAMP was a government agency trying to help people. Something just ain't right. They don't return phone calls at all.

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I read earlier that someone emailed the governor and when he did that then it was paid with in a few days we should all flood the governors office with emails

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    My payment says processed and status says recertification paid

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Mine has not changed since they paid last time and I did get an email from them stating the did get my paperwork then nothing I'm so frustrated I could bite nails the sitting here wondering is for the birds I have a very sick wife to care for without adding this to my worries

  • Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I just wanted to let everyone know in case they wanted to do the same that I emailed Governor Tate Reeves office just this morning over my application being approved and now sitting with no movement for 3 weeks and I heard back from the immediately. I literally mean within 20 mins I received an email asking me for my information and letting me know they would be reaching out to the rental assistance program on my behalf. So if you are in a similar position You may want to do the same. I have tried to include the email information for the Governors office but it keeps giving me an error telling me I’m not allowed too but you can just Google the information and you can easily find his email and phone number. I hope this helps everyone. Good luck  

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Mines been on batched since Nov 16 and by the payments it say processed but haven’t received nothing. The supervisor called my landlord and said the payment was on the way but that was Wks ago and now my landlord think it’s a scam.

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hey you guys! I literally just emailed governor tates office & they replied back in 2 minutes! So if your having trouble pleaseee email them it will be worth it!

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    I just emailed too, haven't heard back 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    My recertification updated to batched wonder how long until my landlord gets funds. Took 2 months to get to this status!

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I also emailed them they asked for my phone number and said they would contact ramp and see what's going on and will contact me back lol so it does work lol maybe we can all get something done

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis it just updated?

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Nyna Davis my status said application has been paid about week ago now it’s saying batched also

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    My status changed to application paid but the payment amount is still showing pending.  Is the payment schedule updating?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Janika Hopson yes today

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Hopefully it’s paid soon @Tomeka Bracey

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Mine just got approved & is now pending!

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Yay for everyone guess the governors office got on their butts and they finally doing something

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    What does the date say next to the payment under your landlord name mine says Jan 1 2022

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I only got approved for two months this time tho instead of three🥺

  • Ms · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    What email address are you guys using?

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Mine hasn't changed at all maybe it will sometime this qeek

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Week

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Janika Hopson how many moNths have they already helped with…. My original application they only paid 1 month

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis they paid three months last time, my professor said they can only approve three months of future assistance at a time which still doesn’t make since cause they only approved two but I’m grateful either way

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I just spoke with a lady at ramp.  She didn’t know why my backpay was still showing pending.  She sent a message over to the processing department and told me to look out for any updates.  And I also received the link for recert.  This is a horrible process.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.