RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,703 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Wydeisha Jones is your payment showing pending?

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Mine isn't saying anything still says paid from the first time it doesn't show I recertified or anything I got an email awhile back saying they did get my recertication paperwork and that nothing has changed but that was a while back and nothing has changed and yes I asked a rep to send several messages with nothing 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    The only thing I can do is sit here and wait to be thrown out

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Larry Crews oh wow.  I am still waiting on my initial payment to come thru.  This is ridiculous.  

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Mine updated to paid today…I guess they’re sending me a check.

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jasmine Johnson:

    @Wydeisha Jones is your payment showing pending?

    On my tenant end it says application has been paid..status says processed ...on my portal it say paid  but I have nothing

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Is it under 5k???  if so u might be receiving a check

  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jasmine Johnson:

    Is it under 5k???  if so u might be receiving a check

    its 8k

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed…u just might get a check.  My lower amount which was for 1 month showed paid/processed and i got a check.  The higher amount has been showing pending.  They sent a message thru the landlord portal to upload a ach dd form.  They’re processes are so different.  They don’t seem to have one process they’re going by.  It’s frustrating 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    So I got a link for recertification. Does anyone know how long that process takes? I sent in my forms about 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, not even that they received them.

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:

    So I got a link for recertification. Does anyone know how long that process takes? I sent in my forms about 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, not even that they received them.

    I did recertification November 2nd and nothing has changed on the portal for me.  Currently on hold now to check status!

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I finally got ahold of someone who told me something for a change he said that some times the processor doesn't always put in that the recertication has been received untill they are completely done and they are ready to send it for. Payment and that's the case with my processor he said it has been 41 days and that they should have it in payment department by next week that was a big load off of my mind at least someone with some since I also told them about my cut off notice on my electric and he said to email that to them and they will try and get it in there also because it's still not too late I feel so much more relived than I did before I called I still think it's mixed up on the way do things but at least I got some kind of answers

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    i received check today but suppose to been dd... definitely had a hard time trying to cash it

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I just signed mine over to my landlord last time and he deposited in his banking account

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @wydeshia Jones why was it hard to cash 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hey everyone who has been paid…how long is it from QC review, with payments pending, to actually receive payment??
    Landlord opted out and I uploaded ACH info 

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Couldn't be verified..and it took me 3 days

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @ wydeisha Jones what did you have to do to get it verified 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Why are those payments blank? I know that’s the rent part but what does the blank entry mean 🥴

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    My stuff went from batch and then just a couple days ago it went to application has been paid and as of today is says application under review. I’m starting to get frustrated cause it’s starting to be to much. Has anyone had this problem if so what was the outcome?

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Nyna Davis my recertification been in since September don’t remember what it said fist but I’m in review!What do you think is next for me

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Tawanda Leonard:
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:

    So I got a link for recertification. Does anyone know how long that process takes? I sent in my forms about 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, not even that they received them.

    I did recertification November 2nd and nothing has changed on the portal for me.  Currently on hold now to check status!

    Did they ever answer you and give you a status for your recert!

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    What does processed mean?? How soon until payment received??

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I’m just frustrated I been approved since Nov 18 the it was payment processing now it’s pending and Under QC review I just don’t know 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:
    Originally posted by @Tawanda Leonard:
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:

    So I got a link for recertification. Does anyone know how long that process takes? I sent in my forms about 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, not even that they received them.

    I did recertification November 2nd and nothing has changed on the portal for me.  Currently on hold now to check status!

    Did they ever answer you and give you a status for your recert!

     Not assigned to a processor yet... nothing 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.