RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,053 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Can anyone help me by telling me what the penny in my landlord’s account means?

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller I just went to that ms Corp thing and you should see Ramp then go to contact us

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller it should look like this

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Alfreda Nix thank you 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson any update? I called today and nothing!! I called Homecorp today and was transferred to someone who said they’re gonna email billing/payment to see what’s going on. I’m not holding my breath on it.. 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson ms home corp just emailed me talking about my payment was sent out Nov 6 and allow 7-10 business days to receive it. I said yeah right I’m in Mississippi just like they are 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller Nov 6 and today is December 15th? Are they serious? 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    sorry I meant December 6th

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson I meant Dec 6th

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller o ok.  Congrats 🍾🎊 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing sorry I meant Dec 6th

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson thank you. I have to see it to believe it 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller iktr🤣🤣😂. I hope you get it soon.  Maybe I will get something eventually 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    How many times can u recertify 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson is that the date the portal updated to batched?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Dee Murry what date

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson I hope you do and everyone it’s been a long slow process lol

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Dee Murry my portal updated on Dec 7 to batch and it still shows batch 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller absolutely 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson Dec 6th and @Shaeanta Miller have you received payment or did it go to your landlord? 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Dee Murry mine updated to batched Nov 9.  It went to application paid last week

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller Oh okay. It’s definitely a good sign if it was mailed on Dec.6th, you may very well receive by end of week. 

    I spoke with rep that said I was confirmed on Nov 16 but thst doesn’t mean it was mailed on that day, then I spoke with another rep that told me I should've received by yesterday the 14th. My status is “application has been paid” but that obviously don’t mean anything. I’m right here in Ms too so how long I gotta wait for the mail!?! Straight ridiculous!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    With the holidays the mail is running behind also which doesn't help any of us waiting

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    If you are in Jackson there is a better agency for this than Ramp, namely Hinds Rental Assistance. I have one tenant on Ramp and the other on Hinds Rental Assistance. Right now I'm two months behind getting rent from RAMP and have no idea when it will come. Hinds Rental Assistance pays me every three months *ahead of time.* 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shaeanta Miller:

    @Jasmine Johnson ms home corp just emailed me talking about my payment was sent out Nov 6 and allow 7-10 business days to receive it. I said yeah right I’m in Mississippi just like they are 

      Mines was supposedly sent out Nov 15 and they told 2-4 weeks… an I’m like I’m in Mississippi it should take 3 days.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.