RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,305 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jo Dav I was told that mines was confirmed on Nov.16, I asked what does confirmed mean in this type of situation and was told that was just the confirmation date that it went from underwriting to payment processing but they couldn’t tell me when I’d receive it. Although I was told by another rep that I should’ve gotten it on Dec.14. At this point I think they tell you anything to get you off the phone and they don’t know jack🤦‍♀️I hope we all get the help we need sooner than later!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Jo Dav I was told that mines was confirmed on Nov.16, I asked what does confirmed mean in this type of situation and was told that was just the confirmation date that it went from underwriting to payment processing but they couldn’t tell me when I’d receive it. Although I was told by another rep that I should’ve gotten it on Dec.14. At this point I think they tell you anything to get you off the phone and they don’t know jack🤦‍♀️I hope we all get the help we need sooner than later!! 

    You show right cause mines went pending approval to batch then it went application have been paid n now it’s back under review. That was the purpose of my call and they told me that and said give it until this Friday and I should recieve it. I hope we all have some type of good news soon.

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    You are right that they don't know jack, but the more you pester them the more they are likely to send your complaint on up the chain and hopefully get some action. 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    How long does it take to go from qc review to Batched you guys? 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    On my 45th day and no update.  Emailed RAMP and the governors office,  nothing!!!

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard is this an initial or a recertification? It’s a shame how they’re running this program. No consistency and wonder why there call volume is through the roof!

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    They came and shut lights off today and I have a very sick wife so  trying to get ahold of see one but they all out to lunch till 115

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Tawanda Leonard is this an initial or a recertification? It’s a shame how they’re running this program. No consistency and wonder why there call volume is through the roof!

    My recert it's taking longer than the original...

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Larry Crews:

    They came and shut lights off today and I have a very sick wife so  trying to get ahold of see one but they all out to lunch till 115

     🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 hope u you get some help TODAY 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Alfreda Nix:

    @Ferial Alfarran your money on the way batched means they sent out a lot of checks together,Mines said batched .I’m doing recertification now 

    How do we recertify? 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    There's a form online 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Alfreda Nix:

    @Ferial Alfarran yes I’m on my next 3 months,but they told me soon as you see the thing that pops up  says heads up recertify  do it download and submit to documents and you will be on your path for your next 3 months you will be a couple steps ahead for your recertification 

     Mine didn't actually say recertification heads up I just downloaded the form and resubmitted it since it takes so long for approval 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Calli Owens:

    Does anybody know what application is in qc review means? I have a payment schedule and they say processed? I tried to call but was on hold forever. 

    Quality Control  

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I know quality control is what qc stands for lol. I finally figured it out. That’s where they make sure the processor didn’t make a mistake. And I’m in batches now so my stuff i about to be PAID. 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I called and emailed them about my lights being shut off and they did calle back stating that with my wife having breathing problems they are contacting the utilities department to see about getting them back on if not my wife will be going to the er real soon so at least I did get a call back

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Larry Crews:

    I called and emailed them about my lights being shut off and they did calle back stating that with my wife having breathing problems they are contacting the utilities department to see about getting them back on if not my wife will be going to the er real soon so at least I did get a call back

     Praise the Lord,  hopefully they are back on to avoid leaving your home

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    it took going back and forth to ramp and the utility company but they got my power on I was so worried because my wife is on oxygen sometimes and has to take breathing treatments every four hours so in an emergency ramp pulled threw for me now we both can breathe easy and thanks for your concern

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Check 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Check the mail today and nothing again!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    How long has it been since your status show batched?Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    Check the mail today and nothing again!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed I was on batched for 2 weeks. I updated to application paid on 12/05 and still nothing! I was told that my application went from underwriting to payment/processing on November 16th and to expect check by 12/14 and still nothing. 

    The ramp reps have messaged the payment and processing dept everyday this week and not one response.. 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    I would email the governor's/mayor office regarding your payment issue. Have them to investigate your payment hopefully you get a response and they should be able to tell if your payment has been cashed as well! Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Account Closed I was on batched for 2 weeks. I updated to application paid on 12/05 and still nothing! I was told that my application went from underwriting to payment/processing on November 16th and to expect check by 12/14 and still nothing. 

    The ramp reps have messaged the payment and processing dept everyday this week and not one response.. 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed I have emailed the governors office but I have yet to hear from them. I know they’re being bombarded with issues like mines. I honestly don’t tho k it’s been cashed, I just don’t think it’s been sent out, they’re all over the place with the information they provide and the process of this program.

    @anyone Do you have the email address for MS Home Corp? 

    Thanks!! 

    @Account Closed

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Oh okay well i hope you do receive your payment soon enough keep us updated Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Account Closed I have emailed the governors office but I have yet to hear from them. I know they’re being bombarded with issues like mines. I honestly don’t tho k it’s been cashed, I just don’t think it’s been sent out, they’re all over the place with the information they provide and the process of this program.

    @anyone Do you have the email address for MS Home Corp? 

    Thanks!! 

    @Account Closed

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing ms home corp emailed me back yesterday told me allow 7-10 business days to receive a check in the mail so my 10 days Is Saturday 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.