RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,440 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller this is GREAT!! Congratulations!!! That makes me hopeful that something is shaking behind the scenes, what is the email address? Please. So when do you think yours was actually sent out? Thanks!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I try not to complain, but I really need advice from someone. The last message I received from a processor was on October 19. She said to keep monitoring website for my status to change, but still nothing 7 weeks later.  At the end of August it said Application was completed, Now it says application under review forever. Help!!!

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller will did you email Home Corp? And how long have you been batched or processed?  Did your status update to paid??

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    contact mhc@mshc com 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I had to post it like that because I couldn’t post a email address. A dot goes after contact and a dot after mshc 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Also a rep told me they so far behind that they don’t have time to update the site and just watch the mail this was today when I called on my lunch break I been on Batches and payment processed since Dec 6th 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing you’re welcome. Did you see my message about the dots 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    TBH EVERYONE: 

    I think we will all see some sort of movement if not payments before the end of the month. I say that because it’s the last quarter of the fiscal year so as a government agency they will need to report all funds that were allocated out in order to keep funding.

    Good luck to all. Once I receive a check in hand I will post my entire timeline. 🥰

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    This sounds very accurate as i work with a program very similar to this as well, just have to be patient honestly Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    TBH EVERYONE: 

    I think we will all see some sort of movement if not payments before the end of the month. I say that because it’s the last quarter of the fiscal year so as a government agency they will need to report all funds that were allocated out in order to keep funding.

    Good luck to all. Once I receive a check in hand I will post my entire timeline. 🥰

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller I did, thanks! 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing you’re welcome 

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran yes you did right sorry for late response was at work.Good you uploaded it you a step ahead of the recertification 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Ok! Good to know 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    This sounds very accurate as i work with a program very similar to this as well, just have to be patient honestly Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    TBH EVERYONE: 

    I think we will all see some sort of movement if not payments before the end of the month. I say that because it’s the last quarter of the fiscal year so as a government agency they will need to report all funds that were allocated out in order to keep funding.

    Good luck to all. Once I receive a check in hand I will post my entire timeline. 🥰

     You're so sweet! Awesome 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Bama Fretwell:

    I try not to complain, but I really need advice from someone. The last message I received from a processor was on October 19. She said to keep monitoring website for my status to change, but still nothing 7 weeks later.  At the end of August it said Application was completed, Now it says application under review forever. Help!!!

    That doesn't sound right. I would call the tole free number & ask about this. It is a long wait time on hold but worth it

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Good Morning. I got a email around 4:50 am from the era supervisor. My status changed to paid out. And she said I should have received my check on 12/16 but since mail is slow I’ll give it until Saturday on the safe side. So I’m doing my recertification forms now. So don’t you all lose hope. Help is on the way. 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Shaeanta Miller Congrats! Maybe we’re all start to get some good news soon!!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing Thank you! You will. 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi yall. My landlord was funded today finally! Here's the timeline. Application submitted

    application under review, qc review, batched. 

    it hasn't posted that it has paid yet but he did get his money direct deposit. 4 days ago one penny was deposited into his account and my status changed to batched the.next day. It also had money amounts that said processed. I got a little worried so I sent an email last night to the ms home Corp website. Not sure if that helped my case or not, just know that it saved me. They Lso paid my light bill.

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Has anyone been told that their landlord needs to upload a Warranty Deed? My landlord is about to send it in today but I wasn’t told this until this morning and I call everyday🤦‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Did you ll participate? Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    Has anyone been told that their landlord needs to upload a Warranty Deed? My landlord is about to send it in today but I wasn’t told this until this morning and I call everyday🤦‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jasmine Johnson:

    @Janelle Rusjing yes.  Im referring to the approved amount.  Mine says pending🤷🏽‍♀️. I just don’t know what else to do.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Do your status ever change to paid yet 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing yes we experienced that request as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.