RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,275 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Tamara Smith yes it’s “application paid”

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson My landlord uploaded it. How long after sending it in did you see progress or get your rent paid? 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing it was sent in 2 days ago.  Nothing yet

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jasmine Johnson how did you find out they were requesting it? I would’ve never known if I didn’t get someone on the phone from home office. What’s your status on your portal? Mines is application paid but really it isn’t🤦‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing a message was sent through the portal.  App status is paid but amount is pending

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I have the option to re-certify but I’m like,re-certify when I haven’t received assistance from the initial application 🤦‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing same here.  

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thank you VERY much for your great advice. Hope it works. I'll have yall to thank (: And God, of course 🙏

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shaeanta Miller:

    Good Morning. I got a email around 4:50 am from the era supervisor. My status changed to paid out. And she said I should have received my check on 12/16 but since mail is slow I’ll give it until Saturday on the safe side. So I’m doing my recertification forms now. So don’t you all lose hope. Help is on the way.

     Was yours listed as "batched" first and then went to paid & is it going to be paid to you or your landlord in your particular situation? 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran it was batched then 9 days later it went to application paid. Payment coming to me my landlord didn’t want to participate. 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Well interesting. Mine was batched on 12/10 and they said I would get a check by 12/24 but I don't know if that's accurate because of what you just said. My landlord isn't participating either.

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran I called and got a person today 🙌. He said I was batched 12/09 meaning the check was mailed to me that day “supposedly” and to allow 1-4 weeks for delivery 🥴🤦🏾‍♀️. I had already emailed the governor office yesterday morning. Today I also had a message from my processor, but my mail runs by 11AM. So no check today….all hopes for 2morrow 😁🙏🏾🤞🏾

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    @Ferial Alfarran I called and got a person today 🙌. He said I was batched 12/09 meaning the check was mailed to me that day “supposedly” and to allow 1-4 weeks for delivery 🥴🤦🏾‍♀️. I had already emailed the governor office yesterday morning. Today I also had a message from my processor, but my mail runs by 11AM. So no check today….all hopes for 2morrow 😁🙏🏾🤞🏾

    I hope it comes for you girl! Mine was batched on 12/10 they said. Idk what comes next? They said a check by the 24th but I'm not sure that's accurate.. they told me not to message on the app anymore but if I do will the admin respond? I'm just anxious for it to arrive because I can't afford my rent for Jan 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    @Ferial Alfarran I called and got a person today 🙌. He said I was batched 12/09 meaning the check was mailed to me that day “supposedly” and to allow 1-4 weeks for delivery 🥴🤦🏾‍♀️. I had already emailed the governor office yesterday morning. Today I also had a message from my processor, but my mail runs by 11AM. So no check today….all hopes for 2morrow 😁🙏🏾🤞🏾

    Sign up for informed delivery with USPS to see what's coming 

    Search on google 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran they told me not to message there anymore, but at this point I’d definitely give it a shot

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Ferial Alfarran they told me not to message there anymore, but at this point I’d definitely give it a shot

     Same here & well I just literally messaged there lol. I am just getting mixed information and unsure of what's accurate 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran I’m right there with you by you. I was told 2 totally different things today alone. One have my LL upload deed and the other my rental assistance check was mailed and I should’ve received it by 11/29 and I haven’t I can do a stop payment and they’ll resend it. 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Ferial Alfarran I’m right there with you by you. I was told 2 totally different things today alone. One have my LL upload deed and the other my rental assistance check was mailed and I should’ve received it by 11/29 and I haven’t I can do a stop payment and they’ll resend it. 

     Did you email The home corp email??? Maybe they can help 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran I been on the informed delivery for years. But it won’t update until the mail is loaded on the truck to be delivered 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    @Ferial Alfarran I been on the informed delivery for years. But it won’t update until the mail is loaded on the truck to be delivered 

     It shows around 8 pm the stuff coming in for the next day.. at least on mine. I checked it's not coming for me

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran thank you!! And I apologize I normally wait for the email. But ITS THERE!! Thank you Lord 🙌🏾 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    @Ferial Alfarran thank you!! And I apologize I normally wait for the email. But ITS THERE!! Thank you Lord 🙌🏾 

     Oh thank the LORD! Maybe mines next since it was batched on 12/10 and yours was 12/09. I am so happy for you girl!

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Everything time I done got paid from ramp it was saying batches now the first time it was saying paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    SO what bank is it drawn on?  My bank will be closed but I can travel 😁 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Joshua Clay did you receive the rental payment by check or did it go to your landlord?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.