RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,177 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    It was a check both times

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Mines was saying batch November 16 and then on December 7 it changed to application has been paid and I still haven’t received nothing. This is starting to get frustrating 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Joshua Clay what bank is it drawn on?

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jo Dav  my exact same situation🤦‍♀️  although I’m being told by one person that it was mailed and told by another that my landlord needed to upload their deed. They uploaded it so I guess it’s a waiting game now..

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Dee Murry trustmark bank

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    An every check came to me I had to pay landlord 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Beverly Ross Hi. I’m going through a similar situation, what was the outcome if you don’t mind my asking? 

    Thanks!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Janelle Rusjing:

    @Jo Dav  my exact same situation🤦‍♀️  although I’m being told by one person that it was mailed and told by another that my landlord needed to upload their deed. They uploaded it so I guess it’s a waiting game now..

    i was told it was mailed out on Nov 16 and then i called this week and they told me to give it to Saturday and it’s still nothing. The landlord think Im just coming up with stuff until they told her the same thing 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jo Dav the exact same thing! Ridiculous! I was told it should’ve arrived on 11/29 and they could put a stop payment on the check and re-issue another but I don’t think it was ever sent out..

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing I was told that to but I’m like I’d it’s taking this long no telling how much longer it will take if I stop payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jo Dav my exact thoughts🤦‍♀️I really don’t know what to believe at this point. It’s taking a month to get something that is being mailed from the state as me??!!

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Does anyone know how long it takes for the utilities to be paid mines still say pending 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Alfreda Nix:

    @Laporsha Spiva I have a bank account they put a hold on so much and gave me some.If there is a Wood Forest bank in y’all Wal Mart you can open and account for $5,and then take it all out .I don’t think there’s a limit at Wal Mart because they cash income taxes

    Hello do you know how long the utilities will be pending until paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Good Morning has anyone received any updates 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Dee Murry:

    SO what bank is it drawn on?  My bank will be closed but I can travel 😁 

    Sorry I didn't see this until now. Was yours saying paid or batched? I talked to center again they said it has to say paid and not batched for the check to be sent. 4th person that's said something different. I got a batch status on 12/10/2021 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran my status still says batched. I received the check Saturday even tho they said it was mailed 12/09 it wasn’t printed until 12/15. MY CHECK is drawn off Chase. My local bank wanted to hold it for 4 days. But I’m headed to a Chase location…i bank with them as well 😁

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    How do you know it wasn't printed until 12/15? Because I'm trying to find that out myself. Wow 4 days??????? Well I'm glad you can go to their location!! I spoke to somebody else who says mine has to show paid before it will be sent I just don't think it's accurate. It's not coming today in the mail either so. Im just stressing because Jan is coming and I don't have the money to pay lol I'm glad it worked out for you. 

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    See Murry My said batched on the 15 this im tryna see are u north are south of Jackson cause I'm on the coast 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    It has been this way for a week today, my light bill now says processed as well… ms home corp said I had a batched date of 12/15 but I never saw it on my end… they say give it 7-14 days for a paper check to arrive… anyone else experienced this? Any good news? 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:

    It has been this way for a week today, my light bill now says processed as well… ms home corp said I had a batched date of 12/15 but I never saw it on my end… they say give it 7-14 days for a paper check to arrive… anyone else experienced this? Any good news? 

    Ms home corp told me to wait until 12/24 for the check since my batch date was 12/10.... I'm waiting still too  

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Laporsha Spiva sorry so late!I don’t know about the utilities cause they never paid mines.My neice and another girl stilling pending been almost 3 weeks are more that’s another dept from the rental 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Does anyone know how long these recerts are taking. Mines says it's under review

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:

    It has been this way for a week today, my light bill now says processed as well… ms home corp said I had a batched date of 12/15 but I never saw it on my end… they say give it 7-14 days for a paper check to arrive… anyone else experienced this? Any good news? 

    Ms home corp told me to wait until 12/24 for the check since my batch date was 12/10.... I'm waiting still too  

     Mine just updated to batched tonight… 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:

    It has been this way for a week today, my light bill now says processed as well… ms home corp said I had a batched date of 12/15 but I never saw it on my end… they say give it 7-14 days for a paper check to arrive… anyone else experienced this? Any good news? 

    Ms home corp told me to wait until 12/24 for the check since my batch date was 12/10.... I'm waiting still too  

     Mine just updated to batched tonight… 

     You should get it soon then!!! Mine said batched on 12/10 it shows the check being delivered tomorrow thank goodness. All the call center people told me absolutely wrong. this is my first go around with it so I wasn't sure how it would go. I first applied on 10/24. 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    Does anyone know how long these recerts are taking. Mines says it's under review

     When did you do your paperwork to re-certify and when did they finally say something? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.