RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,175 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Ashaki Falkner that was what MHC told me on Monday when they responded to my email

     They told me that on 12/19, said it was sent 12/15… still nth 

     Did you check informed delivery to see if it was coming tomorrow by chance? 

    I’ve been checking it everyday since the 19th  

     I am sorry I hope it arrives ASAP

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Susan Maneck:

    Can you email MS home corp? They respond quickly  

    I called them. All they could tell me is that the tenant had applied not what the status of their application is.  

    Wow. Awful!  

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can bring me clarity. I submitted an application on 12/1/2021 and my status still says Application Submitted as of 1/6/2022. Is this normal??? How long should I expect????

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Damrio Davis:

    Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can bring me clarity. I submitted an application on 12/1/2021 and my status still says Application Submitted as of 1/6/2022. Is this normal??? How long should I expect????

    I applied in August and didn’t receive funds until the end of November. And recertification is taking just as long  

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello! Do u have to sign for the check? 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    y’all i been stuckkkk at application pending approval since like Dec 15th!!! it was moving along just fine but i haven’t gotten an update for weeks now. what should i do??

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Ashaki Falkner that was what MHC told me on Monday when they responded to my email

     They told me that on 12/19, said it was sent 12/15… still nth 

     Did you check informed delivery to see if it was coming tomorrow by chance? 

    I’ve been checking it everyday since the 19th  

     This is now what it says 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Ashaki Falkner mine says this as well. I uploaded my stuff today and emailed them as well.

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Damrio Davis it you may see movement around the first of the month or February. Keep checking your portal

    Original application 10/02/2021

    approved 12/09/15

    paymenty sent 12/15/2021 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Ashaki Falkner mine says this as well. I uploaded my stuff today and emailed them as well.

    Have you received your payment?  

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Ashaki Falkner Yes maam it went to my landlord.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    Will landlord ever get paid? It been two months waiting already 

    Have you received any updates yet  

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    This is what it shows now, how long will it take landlord to receive payment from now on? 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    What's your payment date on it my own shows Nov 16 th
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Ashaki Falkner that was what MHC told me on Monday when they responded to my email

     They told me that on 12/19, said it was sent 12/15… still nth 

     Did you check informed delivery to see if it was coming tomorrow by chance? 

    I’ve been checking it everyday since the 19th  

     This is now what it says 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:
    What's your payment date on it my own shows Nov 16 th
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Ferial Alfarran:
    Originally posted by @Ashaki Falkner:
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Ashaki Falkner that was what MHC told me on Monday when they responded to my email

     They told me that on 12/19, said it was sent 12/15… still nth 

     Did you check informed delivery to see if it was coming tomorrow by chance? 

    I’ve been checking it everyday since the 19th  

     This is now what it says 

    Mines hasn’t changed yet praying it does today you should have it this week hopefully when did the status update  

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    This is what it shows now, how long will it take landlord to receive payment from now on? 

     My date was November 18

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    I will keep you posted when my landlord receives payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    I will keep you posted when my landlord receives payment 

    Ok 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Shari Delgado my landlord told us that payment goes to the main office then its placed on the account of the tenant. Im  not sure if thats your case, but its worth a try. Or you can email mississippi home corporation and see if they can give some insight on this matter for you.

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Shari Delgado my landlord told us that payment goes to the main office then its placed on the account of the tenant. Im  not sure if thats your case, but its worth a try. Or you can email mississippi home corporation and see if they can give some insight on this matter for you.

     I can't see that working in Mississippi. Half of my tenants don't have bank accounts. Every payment I have gotten as landlord went straight into my back account without any previous notice or explanation. 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Susan Maneck our man office is in New Jersey, she’s just a site manager. So nothing goes to her Personal account. I stay in a apartment so I guess it different for some 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shanika Sade McDonald:

    @Susan Maneck our man office is in New Jersey, she’s just a site manager. So nothing goes to her Personal account. I stay in a apartment so I guess it different for some 

    Oh I rentddirectly from my landlord who's a retired real estate broker, it goes directly to her account and she hasn't notified me of any deposit yet 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I don't even think they are working on recerts.  I've emailed 10 times and every call is a different answer.  This is ridiculous

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Does it have to show batched after application has been paid? 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    Does it have to show batched after application has been paid? 

     Yes

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.