RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,310 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Well mine never said paid it has been in batched status for two weeks

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    What’s the email??
  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I applied on 12/02/2021 today my application finally went into under review then soon after application pending approval so what is next? 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Your lucky @Stephanie Hernandez it’s ppl like me applied in Oct didnt receive payment until the sat b4 Xmas and I’m STILL waiting on utility payment

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Shamika Roberts yes it took 6-7 weeks and me calling and emailing. They paid back rent & 3 extra months. If i  recertify again I’ll be sending the form in before they post it on my portal!

    Hey Nina I had been waiting since November since I put in my recertification.  Just received an email tonight saying recertification payment processing.  Did yours do this because they had everything they needed.  But my dates on there are for February.  Was yours like that? I did ask for February- March

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard yes i got That same email in December then on portal my payments said January but they were paid before the end of December 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Tawanda Leonard yes i got That same email in December then on portal my payments said January but they were paid before the end of December 

    Thank you for the update. Hope all is well with you and your family!!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard you should get a new update soon glad you finally got movement… thank you everything going great !

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    So today I emailed them to check on one of my tenants application that says application has been paid been like that a week but my response was them emailing me an denial saying property after I’ve emailed them to check the status. Has this happened to anyone?

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Raneka Felder:

    So today I emailed them to check on one of my tenants application that says application has been paid been like that a week but my response was them emailing me an denial saying property after I’ve emailed them to check the status. Has this happened to anyone?

     What's their email? Please i need it 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Tawanda Leonard:

    I don't even think they are working on recerts.  I've emailed 10 times and every call is a different answer.  This is ridiculous

     Please can you give me their email? My email address is bigbigbama(@)gmail.com. Just send me their email as a message 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Please what is their email? Text it here putting the @ in bracket. Example bigbigbama(@)gmail.com 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Tamara Smith:
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    This is what it shows now, how long will it take landlord to receive payment from now on? 

     My date was November 18

     Have you receive payment yet? 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Raneka Felder They denied it?? For what? I know they’ve been asking some people to have their land lord provide their deed even after their status is “application has been paid” 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Hernandez:

    I applied on 12/02/2021 today my application finally went into under review then soon after application pending approval so what is next? 

    mine did the exact same thing a few days ago. it had been saying application pending approval since 12/15 and switch to under review today. hopefully they’ll pay my landlord soon. ugh this is ridiculous 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Shari Delgado:

    Please what is their email? Text it here putting the @ in 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Go to the mshousingcorp website and then click the three lines on the side and scroll to the bottom and go to contact us and send an email from there. Make sure you do the drop box to say rental assistance 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Mine finally went into recertification payment processing today after emailing following the information above. I sent my recert stuff in October and it never moved. I sent the email thru that platform last night and I woke up to an email saying check my portal and it was all done. 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing I’m not sure but when I called she said it wasn’t denied she don’t know why they sent that email I really don’t know what’s going on at this point.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Hernandez:

    I applied on 12/02/2021 today my application finally went into under review then soon after application pending approval so what is next? 

    I applied 18 days after you so hopefully I have movement soon. I’m still on app submitted 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    How long after it says paid before you get the check

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Now mine says recertification application paid. My portal went thru 3 different status changes all in less than 24hrs. 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    When did you submit recertification? @Alexis Lee

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Dee Murry October. I have called emailed called emailed and contacted the governor’s office. Nothing.  After I emailed the Ms housing corp last night everything changed this morning. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.