RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,172 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @janelle Rusjing my account has been saying paid about 3 weeks now. I think the check got lost or returned because I know someone else who got their check a week after it changed to batched.

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Danelle Harrison mines have been saying it since 1/11 and I still haven’t received it. Mines said application but back in November too but my LL had to send deed, while waiting for deed it went to under review and once deed received it went to batched and then application paid. I don’t know what’s going on BUT it’s too much! I can’t get anyone on the phone at MSHC or get an email reply.. 

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @janelle I hope it's just delayed and I don't have to jump through hoops. Landlord send everything requested but I honestly believe they will have to reissue and there's no telling how long that takes. I hope you get it soon

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Danelle Harrison I hope you get it soon! Hopefully the mail is just delayed and you don’t have to go through all of that!! How long was has it been in application paid? 

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @janelle it's been saying paid for about 3 weeks now

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Danelle Harrison Mines too, since 1/11 and there’s no way it’s taking 2 weeks to receive it🤦‍♀️

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    My  informed delivery at the post office said it was in my mailbox since last Tuesday and it's not there had to file lost mail with post office it still not here as of today

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Everyone be sure to check ALL of your mail! As in, OPEN EVERYTHING! I almost threw my payment out.

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Brenda Horne I sent in ACH info and had a direct deposit on my first application. The next one they sent me a check by mail. I don’t know why, I wasn’t expecting a check. I am waiting on my next one now.

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Brenda Horne I sent in ACH info and had a direct deposit on my first application. The next one they sent me a check by mail. I don’t know why, I wasn’t expecting a check. I am waiting on my next one now.

    How long it take mines said paid Friday and I got a email of payment today 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Brenda Horne it shouldn’t be long now. I also received my email of payment today! My status went from batched to recertification application paid and then I got the email. So I’m thinking by the end of next week we should have our payment, either by check or direct deposit.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’m stuck on application has been paid , but I haven’t recorded any funds yet 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’m stuck on application has been paid , but I haven’t recieved any funds yet 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Jakashea Cousins how long has it said application paid? 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Brenda Horne it shouldn’t be long now. I also received my email of payment today! My status went from batched to recertification application paid and then I got the email. So I’m thinking by the end of next week we should have our payment, either by check or direct deposit.

     So once it says application has been paid, they will send another email that payment has been sent? Mine said application gas been paid Thursday.

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Bianca Woods:
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Brenda Horne it shouldn’t be long now. I also received my email of payment today! My status went from batched to recertification application paid and then I got the email. So I’m thinking by the end of next week we should have our payment, either by check or direct deposit.

     So once it says application has been paid, they will send another email that payment has been sent? Mine said application gas been paid Thursday.

     That’s how they did me but still haven’t received funds 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Brenda Horne:
    Originally posted by @Bianca Woods:
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Brenda Horne it shouldn’t be long now. I also received my email of payment today! My status went from batched to recertification application paid and then I got the email. So I’m thinking by the end of next week we should have our payment, either by check or direct deposit.

     So once it says application has been paid, they will send another email that payment has been sent? Mine said application gas been paid Thursday.

     That’s how they did me but still haven’t received funds 

    This doesn't make any sense at all. My processor had been responding to my messages up until it said application has been paid. Now no one is responding. 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Bianca Woods That’s my story too! It’s ridiculous! My status has been showing application paid since 1/11. There’s no way it’s taking that long to receive a DD or a check in the mail. 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Good Morning, your landlord should have a portal as well the two applications should be linked   

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Once your application goes into batched status only then should you be expecting a payment 3-5 days 

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Chandra Bailey The apps are linked but no payment has been made to LL. My portal  says application has been paid BUT clearly it has NOT, it’s been saying that since 1/11. Processor and MSHC had been communicating prior to status change and now no one is responding. It’s ridiculous!! I HATE the fact that I even need their assistance..

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Bianca Woods yes, you should get an email with the breakdown off payment, but not everyone gets an email. It’s different for all, that’s the hard part of this process. For some it takes months, and for others it’s almost immediate! There’s no telling why or how they decide who to process first. If your landlord is participating then they will get funds. If not, then you will. I did notice on the email that I received that it stated landlords MUST email them to let them know they received AND applied ALL funds to occupants acct. This MUST be done. Perhaps everyone is having an issue with recertifications because landlords are not doing this step? 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Bianca Woods yes, you should get an email with the breakdown off payment, but not everyone gets an email. It’s different for all, that’s the hard part of this process. For some it takes months, and for others it’s almost immediate! There’s no telling why or how they decide who to process first. If your landlord is participating then they will get funds. If not, then you will. I did notice on the email that I received that it stated landlords MUST email them to let them know they received AND applied ALL funds to occupants acct. This MUST be done. Perhaps everyone is having an issue with recertifications because landlords are not doing this step? 

    My landlord just called me. He has been paid today. It's on the way for you all. I was worried because I hadnt heard anything.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Janelle Rusjing. yeah I've received payment for 3 of my tenant but only after it saying batched do I ever receive a payment. It sucks but the email that let you know the application had been accepted I would try to email them

  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Is anyone else still on application under review? On Jan 11 my application went under review then went to pending approval they contacted my landlord which she opted out now my application back on under review for about a week and half now 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.