RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,338 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Whitney Storey:

    recertification went to batch Monday and got approval letter. Today it went into application paid. Still havent received funds. Anyone else been in this similar situation?

    I am wondering about the recertification process. How does it work? I did my recertification paperwork but not sure what to expect. Can you tell me what it's like?  Is it basically the same process as the first time? 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’ve been UR forever. I applied 9/28. My goodness. What can I do?

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @memphizthorton @Kaljorious Green have either of you had any changes or updates in your application status? I'm still under review since they changed it from pending approval on 1/16. I applied on 11/5/21 but can't get any kinda answers or communication from anyone in the ramp portal. I will definitely be calling again bright and early monday morning. Its been almost a week since I was told my processer would contact me and still nothing. 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Lori Walthall:

    @memphizthorton @Kaljorious Green have either of you had any changes or updates in your application status? I'm still under review since they changed it from pending approval on 1/16. I applied on 11/5/21 but can't get any kinda answers or communication from anyone in the ramp portal. I will definitely be calling again bright and early monday morning. Its been almost a week since I was told my processer would contact me and still nothing. 

     Mines was pending approval since November and 2 weeks ago went to paid but haven’t received any payment yet 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Nothing still. Mine is still saying the same thing Lori. I was told the same thing also. I even told them that I had a payment schedule pending and then it went away.A man that I talked to and explained the situation too said that if they moved it that it probably was because the amount was wrong.But I can’t see the amount bean wrong because it all matched up with the amount on my application and also on my light bill. They will be disconnecting my lights on the 1st of February if a payment isn’t made. So I gotta now try borrowing money from someone for that until they make up in there mind to do what they need to do. I don’t understand 

  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Today I called to see why I’m still sitting under review the lady asked for my application # and looked my account up and said that I’m still in review and that they contacted the landlord and got a response she opted out but she had been responded since 01/11 when the processor contacted her. She also said I should be coming out of review and that she’s gonna contact a processor to close it out! So we should have an update soon hopefully 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    That sounds good to hear Stephanie… Every time I call all I get is I see you have called a couple of times and we had submitted your request to your processor. But as of today I still haven’t heard anything back. And my landlord said she called and they told her the same thing. So like I said in my earlier messages I don’t know what they got going. Ima just wait it out and cross my fingers that something comes threw for me!

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran 

    The last recertification I did was completed within days. I got a message that my recert app was approved, it stated pending, then application processed and batches. I received an email stating that I was approved, the payment amounts and date it would be sent 1/24. I received check in the mail yesterday. 
    Fastest time EVER. I cannot believe it!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley was that your first recertification? I submitted my second recertification a week ago 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Nyna Davis

    It was my second 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley thank you hopefully i hear back soon but I’m paid up for March so I’ll be patient!

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Ferial Alfarran 

    The last recertification I did was completed within days. I got a message that my recert app was approved, it stated pending, then application processed and batches. I received an email stating that I was approved, the payment amounts and date it would be sent 1/24. I received check in the mail yesterday. 
    Fastest time EVER. I cannot believe it!

    Thanks for letting me know how it went. I submitted my first time recertification on 12/14 and haven't heard anything yet.  I don't know what I should do. 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Ferial Alfarran 

    Did you also email your recertification application? 

  • Member since 2021 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Ferial Alfarran 

    Did you also email your recertification application? 

    Yes I did  

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Can you give me their email please?

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi Guys, my application is in batched status. Is this the last step? If not, How long can I estimate it to be in this step?

  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @Jacquice Gillum Did your status just change to batch? 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    When did it change?

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Hernandez:

    @Jacquice Gillum Did your status just change to batch? 

    It was changed to batched Monday 01/31 

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Kaljorious Green:

    When did it change?

    Monday 01-31 

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Kaljorious Green:

    When did it change?

    Monday 01-31 

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    When mine went to batched it took about a week or so to get the check

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Larry Crews:

    When mine went to batched it took about a week or so to get the check

    Thank you  

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I have a question for my landlord from a landlord that has gotten a direct deposit ? He wants to know that when they do a direct deposit payment, what is the name which is listed within your account where it comes from? 

  • Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Kaljorious Green:

    I have a question for my landlord from a landlord that has gotten a direct deposit ? He wants to know that when they do a direct deposit payment, what is the name which is listed within your account where it comes from? 

    It shows up as Ms home corp

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.