RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,109 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi, I had my application under approval for a few weeks , I tried checking my application status today , it says application under review , what does this mean , I will appreciate your contribution.

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    After Application pending approval, it went to under review for how long would it be under review before the next stage 


     Mine been like this for 3 months and still is the same way

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Tamekia Tillis:

    Hi, I just have a question..I was approved and was sent a check.The check showed up on my mail delivery app,that was 3 weeks ago.Has this happened to anyone?


    When do you submit your application?
    November 15,2021
  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Hernandez, this is absolutely absurd. i submitted my app on 11/30, went to under review on 1/11 and havent moved since. I have messaged, called, emailed, and no response. I am now homeless and currently living in a tent...... I am at my wits end....... 

  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I applied November 11 went to pending approval to back under review and still is. Sad call they say the same thing u under review tell me something I don't know. I ask is funds running out they said no so I don't know what's going on. I'm going to office tomorrow downtown to check I'm fed up.

  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Cat Jones:

    I applied November 11 went to pending approval to back under review and still is. Sad call they say the same thing u under review tell me something I don't know. I ask is funds running out they said no so I don't know what's going on. I'm going to office tomorrow downtown to check I'm fed up.

    Where is the downtown office? I've considered going to Columbia where they process the recertification apps. They don't answer, don't call back, nothing. It's ridiculous
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Look up for your area here in Jackson MS this pulled up.

  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tunya Starks:
    Quote from @Cat Jones:

    I applied November 11 went to pending approval to back under review and still is. Sad call they say the same thing u under review tell me something I don't know. I ask is funds running out they said no so I don't know what's going on. I'm going to office tomorrow downtown to check I'm fed up.

    Where is the downtown office? I've considered going to Columbia where they process the recertification apps. They don't answer, don't call back, nothing. It's ridiculous

     What I founded.

  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Cat Jones:
    Quote from @Tunya Starks:
    Quote from @Cat Jones:

    I applied November 11 went to pending approval to back under review and still is. Sad call they say the same thing u under review tell me something I don't know. I ask is funds running out they said no so I don't know what's going on. I'm going to office tomorrow downtown to check I'm fed up.

    Where is the downtown office? I've considered going to Columbia where they process the recertification apps. They don't answer, don't call back, nothing. It's ridiculous

     What I founded.

    @Cat Jones Thank you, I'm in Jackson, but this may be worth the trip. 
  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Has anyone received any type of communication yet? I did my recert the end of Dec and has heard nothing! I’ve been emailing and even left several messages for all of the recertification reps

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dee Murry:

    Has anyone received any type of communication yet? I did my recert the end of Dec and has heard nothing! I’ve been emailing and even left several messages for all of the recertification reps

    I finally spoke with someone today after submitting my recertification documents in December! The processor called me with an update. The funding has not ran out so hang in there & don't give up.It's a very slow and draining process but they will pay!I hope everything works out for you soon!
  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Cat Jones, did you go to their office? If so what was your outcome?

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    hello please my application went to batched on 03/28/2022 and I got an approval letter on 04/01/2022. up on till now my landlord still haven't received the money. how long do I wait I.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Eva Dougall:

    hello please my application went to batched on 03/28/2022 and I got an approval letter on 04/01/2022. up on till now my landlord still haven't received the money. how long do I wait I.

    When did you apply? I just applied last month 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Spence Rodman:

    Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Has anyone had any luck getting their rent paid within the last month? 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    @Tray Joe No. submitted recertification in Dec

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tray Joe:
    Quote from @Eva Dougall:

    hello please my application went to batched on 03/28/2022 and I got an approval letter on 04/01/2022. up on till now my landlord still haven't received the money. how long do I wait I.

    When did you apply? I just applied last month 

     last month


  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I was batched last Wednesday on the 13th. How long does it take to receive a payment once this status is reached

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Tawanya A Gordon:

    I was batched last Wednesday on the 13th. How long does it take to receive a payment once this status is reached

    May I ask when you applied? 
  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Question for everyone...

    Just out of curiosity, when did you apply, when were you approved/denied and when was payment received?

    Myself, 

    applied December 2021

    status April 22: under review, no payment

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Shahonda Blackburn:
    Quote from @Tawanya A Gordon:

    I was batched last Wednesday on the 13th. How long does it take to receive a payment once this status is reached

    I applied in March

    May I ask when you applied? 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I got my tenant check and went to the bank they said its fake. and I don't have a bank  account and cant open one cause of my credit. what can I do.

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    If the bank said it’s fake call attorney generals office & governor. I think this whole program is a scam. We have given them every spec of our personal information. It’s supposed to be an emergency relief type program right..?… I applied 11/30, went under review 1/11, & have made no progress since…. I have emailed, called, messages in portal, everything & have gotten no response to any of them. 5 months waiting on EMERGENCY funding. Well I now live in a tent. LITERALLY! I lost my job, my car, my home, everything. It’s RIDICULOUS! GOOD LUCK

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.