RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,578 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I haven't received a check 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 
  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     Did it come to you last time 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     Did it come to you last time 

    I got a check last time and had no problem cashing it I don't know why its like that now 
  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    That is crazy

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:

    That is crazy


     @ tenikea are you going to call Monday to see why it can't be verified 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Dee Murry:

    @Ferial Alfarran my status still says batched. I received the check Saturday even tho they said it was mailed 12/09 it wasn’t printed until 12/15. MY CHECK is drawn off Chase. My local bank wanted to hold it for 4 days. But I’m headed to a Chase location…i bank with them as well 😁


     @ dee Murry are you in the Jackson area will the chase bank cash them since it's drawn off of them without having an account there I'm having a hard time getting this one verified 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Spence Rodman:

    Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

    @Laporsha Spiva I just call 601-718-4642 & press 0 and ask they lady to transfer you to the financial department. I talk to the lady she said nothing was wrong with the check so I call the number again on the check & now it’s verifying I guess it was because of the weekend we couldn’t cash it 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    How long after funds been returned back to ramp do you receive check

  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I hope my rent gets paid this week. I just got off the phone with them and they said my check sent out on the 2nd of this month and it will take 7 to 14 business days for it to be received 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

    @Laporsha Spiva I just call 601-718-4642 & press 0 and ask they lady to transfer you to the financial department. I talk to the lady she said nothing was wrong with the check so I call the number again on the check & now it’s verifying I guess it was because of the weekend we cou 

     Are you getting it casged

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

    @Laporsha Spiva I just call 601-718-4642 & press 0 and ask they lady to transfer you to the financial department. I talk to the lady she said nothing was wrong with the check so I call the number again on the check & now it’s verifying I guess it was because of the weekend we cou 

     Are you getting it casged


     Are you getting it cashed today what bank will cash it

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

    @Laporsha Spiva I just call 601-718-4642 & press 0 and ask they lady to transfer you to the financial department. I talk to the lady she said nothing was wrong with the check so I call the number again on the check & now it’s verifying I guess it was because of the weekend we cou 

     Are you getting it casged


     Are you getting it cashed today what bank will cash it

    @ tonika Perkins  what bank will cash it
  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Tonika Perkins:
    Quote from @Candice Edwards:
    Quote from @Vintersa Jones:

    How long before we hear anything about recertification

    It took months before I heard anything but now its saying recertification payment is being processed 

     My status saying “ re-certification being process” and my payment change from Pending to processed. I wonder how long will it be before they send the check




     @ candice Edwards this will be my first recertification so I see it's up there again how long will I have to wait to do it again 


     This is also my first recertification 


     @ candice Edwards let me know your updates and I will do the same 

    Sure no problem 

     Now its saying recertification application has been paid but I haven't received my rent receipt 


     @ candice Edwards mine say the same 

    What do you think  that means?
    Now its saying batched

     @ candice Edwards so do mines I dont know what that mean 


     Batch means you should be receiving your payment in a few days..that's how they did mine last time

    @ CANDICE EDWARDS  I HOPE SO LASTVTIME I DIDN'T GET THE BATCH I GOT APPLICATION PAID AND IN A FEW DAYS CHECK
    Fingers crossed
    @ candice Edwards any luck today? 
    Its still saying batch..just waiting on my receipt to hit once my lanlord receives it....have u?
    @ candice Edwards I think mines is coming  in a check like last time 
    Yeah my landlord said its gonna be a check like last time
    Anything today?
    @ candice Edwards  no mam nothing today

     @ candice Edwards nothing today for me I talked to pearl River yesterday she said that it's been sent to the payment processing center so she don't know when they will send it out 

    Wow that's crazy but ok


     @ candice Edwards I know just a waiting game hopefully a new update next week


     I hope so too


    I received my ramp check today but having trouble cashing it. It keep saying can’t verify check. Anyone else had this problem  

    @ candice I did and it say it can't be verified 
    I haven't received anything when did you get it 
    Today
    Today 
    Was you able to cash it?? Cause I haven’t
    No I haven't because they can't verify it so I'll have to wait till Monday it's crazy we have to wait so long then still can't cash it and that's another waiting game if they gave to reissue another on had no problem the first time 
    @ candice  I received it today in the mail 

     @ tonika Perkins  are you going to call Monday to see why I'm about 45 minutes from a chase bank I may take it there Monday I don't know if the weekend has anything to do with it or not 

    @Laporsha Spiva I just call 601-718-4642 & press 0 and ask they lady to transfer you to the financial department. I talk to the lady she said nothing was wrong with the check so I call the number again on the check & now it’s verifying I guess it was because of the weekend we cou 

     Are you getting it casged


     Are you getting it cashed today what bank will cash it

    @ tonika Perkins  what bank will cash it
    ThThey just paid my rent
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    I uploaded my recertification form and emailed to them they messaged me saying they received it no updates as of yet and I filed out and uploaded on 6/7

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Does anyone know how many times you can recertify

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 
    This is my first recertification I applied 06/7/22 and then on top of that my landlord sent me a eviction letter after i applied for it just sucks smh I am trying to be patient I talked to someone and talked to them about the situation and she told me to send her my stuff so she can get it over to her supervisor so I think the person I talk too works for ramp hopefully 
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 

    I also think they said when the recertification states it has been paid another one telling you to apply should pop up  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.