RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,635 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 

    I also think they said when the recertification states it has been paid another one telling you to apply should pop up  

    Hopefully everything will work out for you its a long process dont give up prayerfully you will be next in line for your break  through 
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 

    I also think they said when the recertification states it has been paid another one telling you to apply should pop up  

    Hopefully everything will work out for you its a long process dont give up prayerfully you will be next in line for your break  through 
    Thank you lord knows I need all the prayers I can get ‼️‼️💯
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I requested for a pledge on my utility how long exactly or do I have to wait til it goes in effect ? 

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    I requested for a pledge on my utility how long exactly or do I have to wait til it goes in effect ? 


     I requested one last Thursday and I sent in another electric bill because they waited s long to approve my recertification and my current bill now is out of the roof and whoever looked at it changed the amounts to my current one so I'm going to call my electric company to see if a pledged been sent in.  I'm working on my 2nd recertification now, not sure if it was too early but with then it's never to early to send it in 

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    I requested for a pledge on my utility how long exactly or do I have to wait til it goes in effect ? 


     I requested one last Thursday and I sent in another electric bill because they waited s long to approve my recertification and my current bill now is out of the roof and whoever looked at it changed the amounts to my current one so I'm going to call my electric company to see if a pledged been sent in.  I'm working on my 2nd recertification now, not sure if it was too early but with then it's never to early to send it in 


     My recertification status changed to the received it Friday morning and Saturday morning it changed to payment processing and I was able to see my payment schedule and it had where it was showing pending just now it changed to my rent payments processed still pending for utility, I must be honest I thought it was gone take forever but I told you I received a eviction notice and I called someone who work directly for the ramp and told her my situation she pushed my application on through to her supervisor I talked to her Thursday and it moved quickly for me after speaking to her

  • Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    I requested for a pledge on my utility how long exactly or do I have to wait til it goes in effect ? 


     I requested one last Thursday and I sent in another electric bill because they waited s long to approve my recertification and my current bill now is out of the roof and whoever looked at it changed the amounts to my current one so I'm going to call my electric company to see if a pledged been sent in.  I'm working on my 2nd recertification now, not sure if it was too early but with then it's never to early to send it in 


     My recertification status changed to the received it Friday morning and Saturday morning it changed to payment processing and I was able to see my payment schedule and it had where it was showing pending just now it changed to my rent payments processed still pending for utility, I must be honest I thought it was gone take forever but I told you I received a eviction notice and I called someone who work directly for the ramp and told her my situation she pushed my application on through to her supervisor I talked to her Thursday and it moved quickly for me after speaking to her


     Do you know how many times we can recertify

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    I requested for a pledge on my utility how long exactly or do I have to wait til it goes in effect ? 


     I requested one last Thursday and I sent in another electric bill because they waited s long to approve my recertification and my current bill now is out of the roof and whoever looked at it changed the amounts to my current one so I'm going to call my electric company to see if a pledged been sent in.  I'm working on my 2nd recertification now, not sure if it was too early but with then it's never to early to send it in 


     My recertification status changed to the received it Friday morning and Saturday morning it changed to payment processing and I was able to see my payment schedule and it had where it was showing pending just now it changed to my rent payments processed still pending for utility, I must be honest I thought it was gone take forever but I told you I received a eviction notice and I called someone who work directly for the ramp and told her my situation she pushed my application on through to her supervisor I talked to her Thursday and it moved quickly for me after speaking to her


     Do you know how many times we can recertify

    I don’t know for certain maybe 3 if you haven’t reached your limit they only covered so far in total 13 months so if I am not mistaken I can apply one more time I only have 2 more months for further payments to equal up my 15 month payment 
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello! My application been saying paid for about 3 months and still haven’t received payments.

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:

    Hello! My application been saying paid for about 3 months and still haven’t received payments.


     Have you reached out to Ramp or messages processor ? 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:

    Hello! My application been saying paid for about 3 months and still haven’t received payments.

    Mines has been that way since January 🤦‍♀️
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Does anyone know what this means as far as landlord and the null beside.. I received a direct payment the first time.

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Greetings! Your application has been approved and the mount is pending waiting to be released.

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:

    Greetings! Your application has been approved and the mount is pending waiting to be released.

    Okay thank you,,, is it coming to me or landlord. Because I don’t see any of their information 
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Lajoy Whitehead:

    Does anyone know what this means as far as landlord and the null beside.. I received a direct payment the first time.

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    If your landlord didn’t participate the check will be sent to the address you have on file.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @John Micheal cauley:

    yea mine had been saying approved for about a wk an half. And just today i received a email this a.m, that said i needed to go on the ramp website an print out the ACH form, and fill it out,sign (in writting) an upload it onto my acct.So i just uploaded it...fingers crossed i hear something soon. my status still says..application approved 


  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Willie Gary:
    Quote from @John Micheal cauley:

    yea mine had been saying approved for about a wk an half. And just today i received a email this a.m, that said i needed to go on the ramp website an print out the ACH form, and fill it out,sign (in writting) an upload it onto my acct.So i just uploaded it...fingers crossed i hear something soon. my status still says..application approved 



     Sorry everyone but I'm totally lost here. I did a recertification in May 2022. My application went from pending approval to application withdrawn. Could someone please shed some light please? 

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:
    Quote from @Lajoy Whitehead:

    Does anyone know what this means as far as landlord and the null beside.. I received a direct payment the first time.

     Does anyone know what this means? 


  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laporsha Spiva:
    Quote from @Nesha Smith:

    Same thing I want to know & plus how long does it take after you sent In and they received recertification for you to hear back 

    I did my first recertification in December and just got approved two weeks ago 

     There is a web page for recertification check

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Can someone please tell me what might be going on my application was denied and I can't get anybody to tell me why

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    They should have indicated on your portal the reason for denial.

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Vickie Anderson:

    Can someone please tell me what might be going on my application was denied and I can't get anybody to tell me why


    When did you apply? I applied back in September and my application still says under review. I have a friend who applied in March and hers says the same. 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:

    They should have indicated on your portal the reason for denial.

    Thank you I couldn't find anything about it anywhere
  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Janelle Jones:
    Quote from @Vickie Anderson:

    Can someone please tell me what might be going on my application was denied and I can't get anybody to tell me why


    When did you apply? I applied back in September and my application still says under review. I have a friend who applied in March and hers says the same. 


     5/13/2022

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.