Legitimate rent to own options

Legitimate rent to own options

Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi All,

I have worked with several tenants who have requested rent-to-own options. I have not found any companies that I consider reliable. Do you have advice for finding these situations? Thank you.

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Evelyn Heirigs:

    Hi All,

    I have worked with several tenants who have requested rent-to-own options. I have not found any companies that I consider reliable. Do you have advice for finding these situations? Thank you.


     What do you mean by "worked with several tenants" - do you own properties they want to buy? Are you a realtor? Broker? In what capacity have you worked with someone and are you looking for companies that offer rent-to-own homes? This is going to be location specific. 

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I am a Realtor. The ideal scenario would be a company that offers rent-to-own. (I work in Chicago/suburbs). Alternately, I can also connect individual tenants with property owners who are willing to set up a rent to own transaction.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.