$100,000 to spend, I need advise

$100,000 to spend, I need advise

Realtor · FL · Member since 2013 · 372 posts · 83 votes

Hello BP collegues/friends, 

I work and live in Miami, FL; and I invest in out of state rental properties. I recently was recently awarded $100,000 and I wanted to get advise on the best way to use the funds and make a great return? I am not closed on the strategy and or method. In my market place, it is not ideal to effectively use these funds here thus I am seeking other opportunities. I am not to interested in holding assets with these funds, I prefer to double the funds then buy more holding assets. At your earliest please give me your thoughts everyone. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. Thank you in all in advance. 

Regards,

0Reply
66 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe VilleneuvePro Member
Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
7y

First thing...Dob't advertise to the world you how much you have.

Second, I have property in South Florida...South of Miami.  I just happen to be selling it for $99k.  Are you interested?

See this reply in the discussion

50 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.