Best way to aquire lake house vacant property ?

Best way to aquire lake house vacant property ?

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 5 votes

Hello all ,

I am a celebrity trainer of sorts and have clients come from all over the USA to train with me.

I decided I wanted to add a lake house property to handle recovery days and just add a personal touch to my business.

Well I found the perfect lake house property for my project and it is currently vacant!

I would like to move into the property before the new year what would be my best exit strategy?

I was told seller finance and if so can someone walk me through how to not mess this up

God Bless

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.