Starting a Meet-up Groups in Los Angeles

Starting a Meet-up Groups in Los Angeles

Sylmar, CA · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 28 votes

Hey Guys,

I have noticed that the closest meetup events for The Greater Los Angeles Area are always in Riverside. I want something closer to my areas of operation (military term) and I have found 2 locations I can use. One in Downtown LA, and the other in Culver City. (2 more possibilities is Hollywood & The Valley)

    Wanted to see if any other members here would be interested in participating? I have found that too many groups are just way too pitchy or are trying to sell some MLM nonsense that is not even related to Real Estate.

      If this sounds like something you are interested in please leave a comment stating with the following information below. I will start to calendar some dates.

      1. Area, 
      2. Day(s) of the week you can meet up
      3. Frequency you'd like to meet

        Looking forward to meeting up with you all soon.

          Best,

          Ruddy

          15Reply
          388 views

          Most Popular Reply

          Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 16 votes
          8y

          Hi @Ruddy Anthony Salazar

          There is a free BP meetup in Santa Monica the second Saturday of every month.  It's not sales pitchy at all.
           

          It starts at 11am and goes for a couple of hours.  Don't forget to bring your business cards because there's a lot of opportunity to network there.  It's located at 

          The UnUrban Cafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica

          Hope to see you there!

          Khoa

          See this reply in the discussion

          135 Replies

          Jump to latestLatest
          • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
            6y

            @Ruddy Anthony Salazar

            Ruddy, thanks for the post and coordination efforts.

            Location: DTLA would be preferable for me, but Hollywood or Culver City would work well too.

            Days: Weekends would be ideal as I have a 9-5 that ties up my weekdays.

            Frequency: Every other week or once a month would be great.

            Thanks,

          • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
            5y

            When is the next meet up ?

          • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
            5y

            @Ruddy Anthony Salazar

            Hey brother, my name is Joey and I’m from the San Fernando valley.

            I’m very interested in meeting up. My only concern would be not knowing exactly what I can contribute (for now) as I am very new to this and am looking for resources to get heavily started!

            I’m available all weekends at any time.

          • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
            5y

            Assuming this is still going on I'd be interested.  I'm in Pasadena but could make a trip out to DTLA.  Evenings or weekends are typically best for me. 

          • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 215 posts · 103 votes
            5y

            Hey all, looks like the original group isn't active, but I'd be interested in meeting up on a Sunday morning for an hour. There's a Coffee Bean in South Pasadena that should work. If you're interested, let me know and I'll post confirmed details here once we get a group of 4+. Thoughts?

          • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
            5y

            Hello all! I am in Burbank and have been looking for meetups to attend, I wasn't sure if they were happening. Pasadena works for me and would love to meet you all

          • Specialist · Frederick, MD · Member since 2017 · 475 posts · 454 votes
            5y

            @Edward Shamirian - Look up For Investors By Investors (FIBI). There's a Pasadena chapter. Meeting are still online, but I'm sure that will transition back to in-person later this year. 

          Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.