Los Angeles Meet ups

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
6y

I co-founded one of the largest real estate investor groups in 2007 " FIBI (For investors by investors) " with chapters around the country.  If you have an interest in starting a virtual zoom group, let me know & I can make it happen.

See this reply in the discussion

129 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    6y

    And now my tagging isn't working anymore. If someone could tag the rest of the people interested or forward the info along, that would be great.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    6y
  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    There are many groups in and around LA that are hosted online including one on July 15th that I am hosting in Tandem with @Account Closed The topic is Creative Deal Strategies for Multifamily investing in the LA market.

    Please DM either one of us for more details.

  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Jon Huber cool thanks for the info!!

  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg appreciate the invite!

  • Specialist · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    I'm interested where can I find more info

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    Can you please message me details on your next meeting. Interested to join.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm interested as well!

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 31 votes
    6y

    New here and also interested in next one.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles 90066 · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Interested!

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    @J Robert @Jeremy Gonzalez @Tariq Khan @Brendan Dekora Thank you for your interest.  I will reach out via PM with additional details.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles CA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg Hi Jeffrey! I know this post is a few weeks old, but if you have any leads on future meetups in the LA area I would love to join!

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    @Nicolette M.  I do and will reach out via PM.  Thank you 

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Good Morning, 



    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    I would also like to join future meetups in the LA area, please PM me. Thanks

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I am interested to join! please PM me. Thank you

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Count me in! Add me to the list please :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Whittier, CA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    Hi Jeffrey,

    I would also like to join future meet ups! Please count me in.

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    All interested parties have received a direct message.  Thank you.

  • Investor · Porter Ranch, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Jeffery,

    I'd love to join as well!

    Thanks!

    Dave

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    Hi Jeffrey,

    I’m interested as well. Thanks.

  • San Fernando, CA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Ok guys ! I think enough is enough.....I would like to connect to like minded people and just talk real estate with people in my area....there are many people on BP who are extremely knowledgeable but LA is such a niche market !  I understand that meeting people right now is just really hard so im up for ideas ! are there local groups meeting during this time ? Maybe we can choose a topic of discussion or just start fresh i dont know.....but lets try to make this happen ! if there is a will there is a way ! 

  • Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg

    I'd like to know more info as well. Thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Jeffrey Isenberg Hi there! May I please be added to the meeting as well? Thanks so much! 

  • Su PakPro Member
    Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    @jeffrey isenberg Hi! Would love to be added to the meeting as well! Thank you!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Please add me as well @Jeffrey Isenberg

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.