50th Birthday on Tax Day and signing docs! :) How appropriate

50th Birthday on Tax Day and signing docs! :) How appropriate

Rental Property Investor · Oregon/Arizona · Member since 2023 · 124 posts · 79 votes

It is my 50th birthday today April 15th. I find it appropriate that I am signing docs today!

As a Tax Baby I finally figured out after 50 years how to offset my tax burden through real estate! 

🙂
0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 552 votes
    2y

    Happy birthday Jarrod! At least you can have an excuse not to do a party since you can say your busy with taxes :P 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oregon/Arizona · Member since 2023 · 124 posts · 79 votes
    2y

    LOL -  I actually like tax season now. :)  This year was a $45k return!  Whohoo!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.