What are some good tips for negotiating solid real estate deals

What are some good tips for negotiating solid real estate deals

Real Estate Investor · Chester, VA · Member since 2008 · 41 posts · 1 vote

How do u get a person to sell when they dont want to ?

0Reply
70 views

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2008 · 108 posts · 9 votes
    18y

    I always have to think this one through... I've used so many.

    real prospect.

    I tried motivated sellers and extreme marketing. RP took out a bunch of problems I had with the other two. Check out my website if you're interested in a little more info on it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Oroville, CA · Member since 2008 · 107 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    went to your site no sound on your video

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.