the perfect house in the not so perfect location

the perfect house in the not so perfect location

Kyparissia, Messinia · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 43 votes

Just yesterday, I noticed a new listing of a beautiful duplex, one of the older houses which I fell in love with.  Unfortunately, it was not in a good location, so we hesitated..... who would want to rent it ?  Well, I saved it any ways just in case... only to learn just now, that it was sold.  I guess somebody saw a good deal.  

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ottawa, IL · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed - You know what they say - Location, location, location!

    Someone else may just have not realized (out of area people do this all the time!) so don't feel too down and think someone else got the deal. Everything for a reason! =)

  • Craig CurelopBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Account Closed - Location ist he most important thing when considering real estate. 

    It's a lot easier to fix up a property than it is a neighborhood. 

    Keep on looking :)

  • Kyparissia, Messinia · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    That's what we thought.  The house is in Detroit.  I am from that area and know the problems.  I

     do believe that everything is for a reason... and I'll eventually find a good house in a good location.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.