• Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Votes |
$200,000 to invest. Your chance to help in the decision

Rich Weese#2 Off Topic Contributor
  • Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Posted Aug 30 2010, 03:23

I'm bored to death sitting in Quito. That is in Ecuador, on a LONG flight delay. I just put a deal together to sell a foreign property I wasn't counting on and it should net a fair amount.    I've always tried to be well prepared for all possibilities and really don't have a strong feeling in any one direction on use of these funds. BP has MANY other opinionated posters (like me) and I'm curious on your thoughts. I have most of the basics, so it is a question of where to invest more and what to acquire more of.     This would probably be determined on your view of the future. These funds are not needed to live on and can be long or short term investments. So, I really want to know what you would do and why.   More food, barter items, gold, silver, titanium, F&C real estate, mortgaged to the hilt RE, options, stocks, mutual funds, land, movies, HML lending, transactional funding, JV's or others.   I'd love to know your thoughts and back them up with why. I've been open with my personal situation, so most know my beliefs. This current situation has me somewhat confused and unprepared for. There will be no tax consequences on these funds and no need to do 1031 etc. Appreciate any replies. Rich

Loading replies...