Is anyone using Stessa that I keep seeing advertised? Pros-Cons

6 Replies

@Lee Perry

I think the free plan is actually free. There is no additional fee or anything as long as you use the regular feature. 

If you have only a few properties and do not have many transactions, Stessa may be good enough.

If you have many properties, maybe you should try some other property management softwares or accounting software. 

@Lee Perry

Ive been using Stessa for a couple if months and i am going to ditch it.

Multiple times it has lost connection to my bank accounts, then when i reconnect, it wipes out all the previously saved data... so i need to go back in and manually assign each expense to a category and property.

I wanted to love it, I really did. But it is creating hours and hours of redundant work for me :(

I have not tried it out, but when I checked into it several months ago, I did not see a feature to generate a balance sheet. That's a very important report for me as an investor and many our clients as well. Hopefully, they will add that feature soon.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here