Seasoned entrepreneurs, what does your daily routine look like?

Seasoned entrepreneurs, what does your daily routine look like?

Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 23 votes

I am expecting the 90 Days of Intention journal soon and planning out my time and routine is going to be one of the major goals of my next 90 days.  They always say find the successful people and copy them...  Any detail you want to spare is appreciated!

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
7y

My typical day varies, but the two books which have had the most impact on me are Getting Things Done and Traction. Getting Things Done is a great framework for managing your personal workload. Traction is similar but it applies to how you manage your company.

I've read dozens of self-help books and learned lots of life hacks over the years, but these books have had lasting impact that I will use for the rest of my life.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    My typical day varies, but the two books which have had the most impact on me are Getting Things Done and Traction. Getting Things Done is a great framework for managing your personal workload. Traction is similar but it applies to how you manage your company.

    I've read dozens of self-help books and learned lots of life hacks over the years, but these books have had lasting impact that I will use for the rest of my life.

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2017 · 247 posts · 245 votes
    7y

    @Brian Jackson I drink wheat grass juice first thing in the morning, then run 1 mile on the treadmill, then 30 grams of protein. That's been the best way to start my day...so far. I hand-picked these activities from some "gurus" out there. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 429 posts · 393 votes
    7y

    @Brian Jackson

    I would add “The One Thing” to the impactful books list.

    One thing I’ve done for a while that I find very helpful is that I start the week with a “review and planning” session every Monday morning. It’s a time where I review any follow ups from last week, and then set my priorities and corresponding schedule for this week.

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 448 posts · 320 votes
    7y

    Wake up, make the bed, do my grooming routine, have bulletproof coffee with a shot of espresso, and read emails while I eat breakfast.  Breakfast is usually a bowl of oatmeal with almond milk and a handful of blueberries.  I'm out the door by 9AM, sometimes earlier.  As I'm on the road I make calls to my subs, follow up with potential clients, brokers, colleagues, etc.  If I have time I listen to podcasts or Audible.  Site visits until about 2PM. Back to the office, afternoon calls, late lunch.  Quick power nap.  Then I hit the gym.  I listen to podcasts or Audible while I work out.  Back home, late dinner.  Dinner is typically lean protein with a veggie.  Then, more emails, Bigger Pockets, proposals, estimates, offers, market research, etc. until about 1AM.  Sleep, wake up, wash, rinse, repeat.  :)   

    Right now I'm listening to "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield on Audible.  

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Brian Jackson

    Wake up at 4:30am...shower and sh**, get dressed, pound a sugar free redbull, take the dog out and smoke a cigg, eat a bowl of captain crunch with the crunch berries or cinnamon toast crunch, read my emails, check my bank account to see how much it increased overnite, start calling my subs, scan MLS for deals, look at the upcoming tax deed auctions, go to closings at the title companies, buy houses/sell houses, head home for family time, have a few drinks, pass out by 10pm...repeat next day..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.