At last a Forum dedicated to Stamford!!

At last a Forum dedicated to Stamford!!

Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes

Hey CT Investors,

I'm not sure if you have had a chance to check out the Location Sub Forums but now there is a new Section just for us to post location specific forum posts. If you subscribe to the forum you will get updates any time someone posts here. I hope to see some activity here!!

2Reply
152 views

Most Popular Reply

Account Manager · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 4 votes
10y

Hey everyone,

I am new to BP and real estate investing. I am looking to purchase my first  property in the Norwalk / Stamford Connecticut area. I look forward to learning more from the site.

Josh

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Hi all!
  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Daniel Raposo! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes
    11y

    Hi @Jon Jaw

    I see you just joined up, you should get your profile filled in and a picture. Welcome to BP!

    Dan

  • Specialist · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hey Guys,

    New to BP and nice to CT investors & a Stamford forum, awesome !

    -DW

  • Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes
    11y

    Hey @Derrick Watkins

    Welcome to BP, I think you'll find it is a great resource and community. Take some time to explore the blogs and forums, listen to the podcasts and if you're really into it they even have some great books. What type of investing are you looking to do?

    Dan

  • Specialist · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hey @Daniel Raposo

    Thanks, i'm looking to do lease options on sf homes.

  • Account Manager · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 4 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone,

    I am new to BP and real estate investing. I am looking to purchase my first  property in the Norwalk / Stamford Connecticut area. I look forward to learning more from the site.

    Josh

  • Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @Josh Baron and @Derrick Watkins,

    Welcome to BP.  Keep us posted on your progress.

    Liz

  • Investor · CT · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    Anyone familiar with 22 Glenbrook Road condominiums in Stamford? 

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Hi All -

    My property manager for a 4 family in Stamford just walked out in the middle of this pandemic. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good one in the area? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

    Cheers,


    Zach Feldman

  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Greetings BP Community,

    New member here! Just casting the net to see if there's any active members in the Stamford, CT area. Looking to network, learn, and invest in properties within lower Fairfield County!


    Happy to connect!

    - Christian  

  • Accountant · Stamford, CT · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hi Everyone,

    Stamford resident and investor here :) Looking for 2-3 BR SFH's to hold as long-term rentals. I'm interested in networking as well! @Christian Valencia I know that there is a RENE Meetup based out of Norwalk run by @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide.

    I look forward to hearing what everyone is up to.

    Best, 

    Melanie

  • Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 69 votes
    6y

    Hi @Melanie King,

    Thank you for the introduction!

    @Christian Valencia I have sent you a message.

    We are going to have a virtual MeetUp.

     

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Melanie King

    Hey there! We are also interested in networking. We are currently looking for our first multi family property in Stamford. Looking to brainstorm with other investors. Thanks for the tip on the meetup.

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Robert Zordan

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Bud Ramkissoon

    Hi I am looking to learn the Stamford market.

    Appreciate all the input.

    Thanks

  • Accountant · Stamford, CT · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello! I am brand new to the BP community and also just starting out in the real estate world! I live around Stamford, CT looking for my first SFH/MFH and would love to join any meetups around Fairfield County to network!

  • Real Estate Broker · Stamford, CT · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    @Geena Kooner - Welcome!

    Stamford is an exciting market and a single family rental is a great place to start investing and begin sharpening skills. The large young-professional tenant population makes landlording easier than some other areas around us.

    If you ever want to talk about investing feel free to shoot me a PM. I am a small investment focused broker/property manager operating in Stamford, Norwalk and Fairfield.

    Good luck!

  • Investor · 06820 · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    @Zachary Feldman

    Are you still looking? My property manager may be interested.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Peter Sosnow - I would greatly appreciate the introduction. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello All - This is my first post on this website. I have been reading/following forums for about a year. This pandemic has really given me time to assess in regards to making my first rental property investment in the area. Interested in learning from all of you and connecting. 

  • Greenwich, CT · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    Yeah, to @Geena Kooner’s point, are there any meet-ups happening in FF County these days? Or have none of them started back up since they stopped in the Spring?

  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Greetings Stamford BP community, my wife and I are closing on our first duplex in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a CPA / Tax Advisor that's experienced in multis and condos?

    Thanks!

    - Christian  

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    5y
  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Steven Calascione 

    Hi Steven, I live next door in Fairfield. My team and I have been discussing picking up a rental property in area and are particularly interested in student rental. 

    I'd love to connect with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.