New licensee-investor friendly brokers Jacksonville, St Augustine

New licensee-investor friendly brokers Jacksonville, St Augustine

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes

I am looking to hang my new license with a no-fee brokerage in NE Florida that is investor friendly and allows the flexibility to work out of my house with minimum meetings and training.  

I want to focus on REOs, finding and selling distressed properties, finding and selling investment properties(both SFR and multifamily) and working mainly with investors, flippers, etc. I am not interested in the bigger, nationally/regionally known brokerages.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchange" · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 239 posts · 84 votes
10y

I hang mine with Florida Homes  Realty and Mortgage and I think we received around 98% of the fee so that is why we do it

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real estate investing · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Sounds very nice!!! How can investors here in the area help to get you going?

  • Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchange" · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 239 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    I hang mine with Florida Homes  Realty and Mortgage and I think we received around 98% of the fee so that is why we do it

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Robert Hetsler  Someone off facebook recommended James. I will give them a call.  Thank you!

  • Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchange" · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 239 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    James and I are very good Friends so  please feel free to use my name as well.  He is a good person as long as you do not need a ton of support

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 406 posts · 163 votes
    9y

    Hi @Brent Hill,

    Where did you end up hanging your license?

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes
    9y

    @Joey Hamaoui  SVR Realty....great place to work.  Looking for a place to hang your license?  This is  a no fee brokerage that is growing rapidly.  We have access to dialers, loopnet, etc.  Shoot me a PM and I can give you more details.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 406 posts · 163 votes
    9y

    @Brent Hill I'm still happy at RE/MAX WaterMarke. I've been here from the start of my career and haven't moved. At this stage in my business I just haven't seen a reason to jump ship. We do have fees and in the beginning it was a bit tough but I think overall the support and infrastructure that RE/MAX in general and our particular brokerage offer is worth its weight in gold. I've gotten several clients just from being a "RE/MAX Agent". It's not enough to build your business on but it helps.

    What is a dialer?

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes
    9y

    a dialer (a computer that has intricate dialing software) automatically dials FSBO or expireds and connects you to the calls automatically without you do any manual dialing

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Augustine, FL · Member since 2017 · 189 posts · 127 votes
    9y
    Hello, I am looking to close some deals in St. John's and Flagler County. Does anyone know of a title company who understands intricate / investor closings? Thanks!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.