Looking for a hard money loan I own 2 properties bought from auct

10 Replies

Hi Jacksonville 

Does anyone know a local hard money lender that can loan on repairs.  I've been flipping for 6 years now, average about 3/year and I just need a boost.  Looking to borrow 60k against my 2 properties.  It would be even better if a realtor could be the lender or maybe get me in a contract with a lender then they could list the 2 properties also. If anyone knows anything please post.  Thanks 

Hi @Ron J. I am unsure about a lender but I will keep you in mind if I come across one. 

If you do need assistance in listing those properties for sell please keep me in mind. I would be more than happy to help! 

@Ron J. , You may want to offer a partnership share on your properties. This will create a JV and which will give the second partner a tangible investment. You can always write the agreement keeping you as lead with all the creative management.

Originally posted by @Robert Rayford :

@Ron J. , You may want to offer a partnership share on your properties. This will create a JV and which will give the second partner a tangible investment. You can always write the agreement keeping you as lead with all the creative management.

I'm not familiar with creating a jv.   I'll Google it, but if you have time and don't mind explaining it a little bit I would really appreciate it.   Thanks for replying.

I have used Secured Investment Lending to fund repairs on properties I flipped in Murray Hill. They are located in Sanford, FL. 

Ed Salem does a lot of hard money deals in Jacksonville

Hey @Ron J. I'm interested.  Feel free to call at your convenience.  434-5154

Ron, 

BridgeWell Capital is a great hard money lender, and they do a lot of lending in Jacksonville. They specifically do hard money lending for investment properties. Best of luck!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.