Looking for a hard money loan I own 2 properties bought from auct

10 Replies

Hi Jacksonville 

Does anyone know a local hard money lender that can loan on repairs.  I've been flipping for 6 years now, average about 3/year and I just need a boost.  Looking to borrow 60k against my 2 properties.  It would be even better if a realtor could be the lender or maybe get me in a contract with a lender then they could list the 2 properties also. If anyone knows anything please post.  Thanks 

Hi @Ron J. I am unsure about a lender but I will keep you in mind if I come across one. 

If you do need assistance in listing those properties for sell please keep me in mind. I would be more than happy to help! 

@Ron J. , You may want to offer a partnership share on your properties. This will create a JV and which will give the second partner a tangible investment. You can always write the agreement keeping you as lead with all the creative management.

Originally posted by @Robert Rayford :

@Ron J. , You may want to offer a partnership share on your properties. This will create a JV and which will give the second partner a tangible investment. You can always write the agreement keeping you as lead with all the creative management.

I'm not familiar with creating a jv.   I'll Google it, but if you have time and don't mind explaining it a little bit I would really appreciate it.   Thanks for replying.

Hi @Ron J. Please provide me your email address so that I can refer you to a hard money lender one of my clients work with. 

Thanks!

I have used Secured Investment Lending to fund repairs on properties I flipped in Murray Hill. They are located in Sanford, FL. 

Ed Salem does a lot of hard money deals in Jacksonville

Hey @Ron J. I'm interested.  Feel free to call at your convenience.  434-5154

Ron, 

BridgeWell Capital is a great hard money lender, and they do a lot of lending in Jacksonville. They specifically do hard money lending for investment properties. Best of luck!

Lendingone

lima one

visio

Peak

lendinghome 

all of these are for real lenders with lending one being FLA based.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.