Cleaning Services / Handymen in Atlanta for AirBNB

Cleaning Services / Handymen in Atlanta for AirBNB

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 5 votes

Hello,

I'll be signing a lease on a property that I'll do an AirBNB for very soon. So with that said, I'm looking to find a reliable cleaning service and handyman that I can use for this property and any future properties that I'll be adding to my portfolio.

Any references would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Houston TX / Tacoma WA. · Member since 2019 · 166 posts · 89 votes
7y

@Drew McLeod

Facebook marketplace is a great place to find good help.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston TX / Tacoma WA. · Member since 2019 · 166 posts · 89 votes
    7y

    @Drew McLeod

    Facebook marketplace is a great place to find good help.

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @Drew McLeod

    Congratulations. I know a good cleaner and a good handyman. I will PM you their information. 

    Good luck on your real estate journey. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y
    We have a good cleaning business. Experienced with turnovers. Also have 2 Airbnb’s in Atlanta. Happy to help

    Originally posted by @Drew McLeod:

    Hello,

    I'll be signing a lease on a property that I'll do an AirBNB for very soon. So with that said, I'm looking to find a reliable cleaning service and handyman that I can use for this property and any future properties that I'll be adding to my portfolio.

    Any references would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Drew McLeod Kleenerly in Atlanta does a good job. They clean units for us there. 

    Congrats on getting started. Let me know if you need some furnishings as we had some become available recently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.