Looking for recommendations for tax professional (metro Atlanta)

Looking for recommendations for tax professional (metro Atlanta)

Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 9 votes

Hi,

Unfortunately my regular tax professional's health has apparently been affected by COVID19. As you could imagine preparing tax returns is the last thing on her mind right now. I don't know when or if she will ever be back in business, so I wanted to ask if anyone has a recommendation for a tax professional in the metro Atlanta area. Someone with real estate related tax experience is definitely preferred of course. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
35 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 54 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Ogbu We've worked with several professionals across the country (don't have be limited by where located) but if being in metro Atlanta is important for you, Mallory Click is one we've worked with whose great. Happy to make an intro to see if she's right for you.

    https://www.clickfinancialcpa.com/ 

  • Kevin PolitePro Member
    Investor · Decatur Atlanta, GA · Member since 2011 · 610 posts · 232 votes
    6y


    @Kevin Ogbu check out @Eamonn McElroy

    I've been through 4 Accountants over 10+ years in business and find he's been the best

  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Hi Brent,

    Thanks so much for the recommendation!  You're very right that we don't have to be limited by location especially with all the technology we have now. I'm still fairly new and I guess I'm so use to being able to meetup with my tax person if need be.  But, I should move out of that mind set.

    Thanks again! 

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Ogbu

    I sent you a message with a recommendation. 

    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Oh Brent, i forgot to say yes I would love an introduction.  Thanks!

  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Thank you Mr. Hampton!

  • Dacula, GA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Polite!

  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Thank you for the shout out and kind words @Kevin Polite!

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Kevin Ogbu

    Are you open to working with an accountant remotely?

    I would prioritize finding an accountant who specializes in real estate taxation over one that is local.
    There are 20+ accountants on this message board who specialize in real estate taxation. Feel free to reach out to a couple and use the one you connect with the most.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.