New to Real Estate · Burke, VA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 11 votes
Good morning everyone! As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is anyone who is actively invested in the Atlanta area real estate market from a distance. I would love to connect with you if you are. Thanks!
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 103 posts · 116 votes
5y
Austin, I presently live in Atlanta and work with some investors from NY, CA, and PA. Just based on their knowledge and insight I would be happy to answer any questions if I have the knowledge from working with them.
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 103 posts · 116 votes
5y
Austin, I presently live in Atlanta and work with some investors from NY, CA, and PA. Just based on their knowledge and insight I would be happy to answer any questions if I have the knowledge from working with them.
Rental Property Investor · Silicon Valley, CA · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 50 votes
5y
@Ferry Vendy I agree 100% that finding a deal is very hard. I am targeting OTP to the south and west. I'd put in maybe 10 offers and probably double that where I was ready to pull the trigger but it went under contract with someone else. Mine is in Mableton and was on the MLS. It will take about 2.5 months to close by the time it's all done. There was a tenant in place and no viewing until under contract so I think that is partly why others didn't go after it.
Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
5y
@Austin Wise, I live in Atlanta and work with investors from the Northeast and West Coast. More and more out-of-state investors are looking to the Southeast, specifically Atlanta which has been growing rapidly over the last 10 years and shows no signs of slowing down. I'd be happy to connect and talk more on the topic.
Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 200 posts · 75 votes
5y
Austin, we are based and invest here in Atlanta and happy to contribute advice. We have a sister company General Contractor that works with investors so lmk if you need renovation help.
New to Real Estate · Burke, VA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 11 votes
5y
Good morning all! Apologies for the late response, I didn't realize I had stopped receiving email notifications of forum posts. I appreciate everybody reaching out and have PMed each of you.
We invest in the Atlanta metro area and reside in California. We have been investing there since 2015. We currently have 9 doors and one flip. Flipping across country is very difficult, so we have focused more on buy and holds. I could buy five places in atlanta metro for the cost of buying one here.
Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 9 votes
5y
Hello! I live in Chicago and have one rental property in Decatur. I am looking to buy another property in the Decatur/Atlanta area next year. I would love to connect with others investing in the area as well!
I'm also looking to invest in the Atlanta MSA from out of state, and at the moment specifically in small multi-family (5-20 units buildings). I just PM'd some of you
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 104 votes
5y
Hello everyone, my brother @Ashish Acharya and I am local investors in Atlanta.
In the last 15 months, we have BRRRR'd 10 properties in Tucker, Scottdale, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Powder Springs, Westview, Florida heights, and College Park. Some were prefect BRRRRs, for some, we got paid $2K in the refinance, and some have small capital stuck ($3K-$14K). All cashflow great.
We are currently underwriting small multifamilies and looking to connect with investors with similar vision.
Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
5y
@Ferry Vendy Hi Ferry. I’m a real estate investor in Atlanta. I also come across a lot of good deals as I whole sale as well. Send me your criteria and I’ll send some options over as they come in.
Good morning everyone! As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is anyone who is actively invested in the Atlanta area real estate market from a distance. I would love to connect with you if you are. Thanks!
Welcome Austin! I'm in a similar situation as you right now. I just chose the atlanta area as my investing stomping ground and I'm currently working on getting a HELOC on my primary residence to start using. Already found a relator who has a great number of referrals and quick on the reply with questions. Haven't done any actual work with him but I've been impressed by his knowledge and resources. PM me if you want his info, and happy investing!
Property Manager · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 117 votes
5y
Hi @Austin Wise I'm a Property Manager in Atlanta. We manage properties for investors all over the world, not just the United States. This year has been interesting, many of my investors have been 'locked down' in their home countries due to COVID and travel restrictions. Takes business as usual to a different level. HIt me up if you'd like to connect.
Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
5y
Hi @Austin Wise! I'm also new to real estate investing and plan to purchase my first BRRRR in the greater Atlanta area within the next 1-2 months so it would be great to connect.
Happy to connect with folks here as well. Based in California but looking at out of state properties in Texas, GA, FL. Spent the last few months focusing on Houston but really want to explore Atlanta. Would love to connect with other investors, realtors, etc.