Need a real estate agnet in chicago or the area

Need a real estate agnet in chicago or the area

Berkeley, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hey there,

I live in California and im looking to invest in a property in Chicago or near by. I wonder is someone can direct me to a good agent. I hope that I post it in the right place.

Thanks !

0Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y

@Idan Cohen really depends upon where in Chicago you're considering.  Agents specialize in all aspects of the city and surrounding neighborhoods.  PM and I can let you know based upon where you're looking.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darren SagerPro Member
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Idan Cohen really depends upon where in Chicago you're considering.  Agents specialize in all aspects of the city and surrounding neighborhoods.  PM and I can let you know based upon where you're looking.

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    @Idan Cohen - Like Darren said, Chicago is a big area and most agents work in a specific area, where are you looking?

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 69 votes
    9y

    Darren and Brie hit this one on the head. Having been a broker since '04 and born/raised on the north side of the city, i can vouch! Feel free to PM me if you wanted a rundown of the city and its vast neighborhoods. Would love to get you moving in the right direction. Be well.

  • Flipper · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Idan Cohen- I'd be happy to help. Laura Collins- Collins Commercial Partners LLC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.