Chicago networking/ meet up events

Chicago networking/ meet up events

New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 9 votes

Question for all my Chicagoans. Are there existing networking events that you're plugged into and enjoy? Looking for recommendations on the best groups to join for networking and getting involved in the local community. I see there's quite a few groups in existence already, but is there one that stands out to you? If not, any thoughts of starting up a new one? Let me know what you think.

3Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 612 posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Stephen Garmon - we’ve accumulated a list of some of our favorite ones in Chicago. DM me and I’ll share the link that has bout 8 of them (I don’t believe I’m allowed to share the link directly in the forum).

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey guys! I'm looking for some local REI networking events as well. Please send some my way if you guys get the chance!

  • New to Real Estate · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross I am also late to the game but would appreciate it if you could please send me the links as well. Thank you in advance!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am interested in the meetups, would like the links as well. Thank you 

  • Member since 2019 · 90 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross please add me to the list. 

  • Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross may I have the list of meetups too, please!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross could you send me the link also

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross Could you send me the link as well? Thanks a lot in advance!

  • Lender · Joliet, IL · Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Tom Shallcross - I would also be interested in the links, please! Thank you!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Tom Shallcross:

    @Stephen Garmon - we’ve accumulated a list of some of our favorite ones in Chicago. DM me and I’ll share the link that has bout 8 of them (I don’t believe I’m allowed to share the link directly in the forum).

     Hi Tom - I am interested in your list.  Could you kindly send to me?  Thank you! 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    any meet ups in Chicago going on soon? would like to attend and network with some of you folks.

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Elyse Simpson @Di F. @Steven Caldwell - Here is the link you guys were looking for:https://www.straightupchicagoi...

    Also, we are going to have our meet-up on the 29th it should be posted in the next couple of days.

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I know this is an older post but if you could share the links with me for meet ups that would be great. I’m just learning about investing and would like to start networking. Born and raised in Chicago. I’m a full time salesman looking to start investing. Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.