Skip to content
Indianapolis Real Estate Forum
Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Visting Indiana 4/26-4/30 to build a team!

Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Apr 20 2016, 10:44

Hi all!

My name is Elliott, and I'm a buy and hold investor from Sacramento, CA. My business partner and I just booked a red eye out to Chicago on April 25th. We will be driving over to Indiana early morn on the 26th to take a look at great buy and hold areas for us to target, and build a team. We plan on buying our first deal at a discount with cash (actual cash, not private money), rehab, and refinance our initial investment back out to repeat the process. After our visit we plan to drop a direct mail campaign of 1000-2000 letters a month to the area(s) we like most. Year end goal is to be able to perform simultaneous acquisitions/rehab/rent/refis. We plan to acquire 15-20 B-class SFR's within the next 2-3 years and transition to multifamily at that point!

-Our first stop is going to be NW Indiana (Hammond, merrillville, etc...) on Tuesday morning and we will be spending a whole day there.

-Then we will be spending Weds-Fri in Indianapolis (with a possible visit to Purdue in Lafayette on one of these days).

-Before we depart on Saturday night, we would like to spend the first half of the day at Notre Dame in South Bend).

We are looking to spend our time driving key neighborhoods and meeting with key members of our future team. 

If you know of a driven/investment savvy real estate agent, an experienced/organized property manager, and a reliable/efficient contractor in the areas listed above please put me in touch so we can speak this week and meet in person next week.

We want to bring the right people on board to reach our goals together immediately!

Cheers,

Elliott

Loading replies...