Investor friendly agent and lender in Bloomington, Indiana?

Investor friendly agent and lender in Bloomington, Indiana?

Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 13 votes

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new BP and really happy to be part of the community!  Have found so much good advice on here.  I'm looking at some deals in the Bloomington, IN area and wanted to see if anyone has any good referrals for investment minded real estate agents and lenders I might reach out to work with on the project.  I'm an Indiana native and returning to the Bloomington market after awhile so any help with referrals would be greatly appreciated! 

Mike

0Reply
12 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Southern Indiana, IN · Member since 2017 · 178 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    Hi Michael

    That’s my neck of the woods!

    I use German American bank they specialize in multifam if that’s what you’re going for. As far as private lenders and brokers I can’t be much help. But if you need feet on the street, I’m hsppy to assist! 

  • Bloomington, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Michael K.,

    Welcome, we have a small meet up in Bloomington on the third Monday of every month @7pm in the back room of the Crazy Horse restaurant. You should join and network. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    Thanks Marc!  Much appreciated.  I live out of state at the moment, but come to visit my family in B-town quite a bit.  Will definitely try to coordinate with one of the meetups next time im in town.  Thanks!
    Originally posted by @Marc Kelwaski:

    @Michael K.,

    Welcome, we have a small meet up in Bloomington on the third Monday of every month @7pm in the back room of the Crazy Horse restaurant. You should join and network. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Ali Hashemi - Thanks Ali, much appreciated!  

  • Real Estate Agent · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Michael,

    I just got my RE license with the intent to help grow my own investment portfolio, and help other investors looking for properties. I'm working at Weichert Realtors - The Owens Group, here in Bloomington. Feel free to get ahold of me to look at properties/discuss the Bloomington market.

    -Ian

  • Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Michael, I have leads in 5 triplexes and 2 duplexes in Lafayette if you’re interested.
  • Investor · Lafayette, IN · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Chris Berg

    I know someone looking for a duplex or even a triplex in Lafayette.  What are your price addresses and ant other info you might have on the deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.