Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Grey Goodman
Votes |
Connecting with Florida flippers

Grey Goodman
Posted Jan 7 2023, 11:28

Hi guys! I have been wholesaling in WA and would like to start wholesaling in the FL market as well (due to Zillow prediction that FL markets will continue to appreciate while my current market will not). I have started to look at deals out in FL and have noticed that flippers are not following the typical buy formulas I have seen in WA. I would greatly value the opportunity to talk with those with more experience out in these markets so I can start to bring value to the RE investing community in FL.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

User Stats

Votes
Dana A.
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Francisco Bay Area
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Francisco Bay Area
Replied May 14 2023, 06:23

As someone who works with investors in California, I am curious to hear the feedback on this as well since I am looking into the Florida market.

User Stats

Votes
Eric Schaeffer
  • Lender
Votes |

Hey!

I have a place in St Pete and do lending for flips and rentals in FL and most of the States. I have good knowledge of the St pete and Tampa Area. I work for Quickline Capital and will always be here to help you with loans. We go strictly off LLC and can close within 2 weeks. Reach out with any questions!

Thank you,

-Eric

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 18 2023, 17:15
Quote from @Eric Schaeffer:

Hey!

I have a place in St Pete and do lending for flips and rentals in FL and most of the States. I have good knowledge of the St pete and Tampa Area. I work for Quickline Capital and will always be here to help you with loans. We go strictly off LLC and can close within 2 weeks. Reach out with any questions!

Thank you,

-Eric

Hi Eric, I'd love to connect. I'm a newer investor and living in Ocala Florida now, but originally from Tampa. Our plan is to do some flips or rentals in the Tampa/St. Pete area some point in the near future! Thanks! 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Smith
  • Developer
Votes |
  • Developer
Replied May 18 2023, 21:24

HELLO ERIC,

My team has been rocking and rolling in Broward county. Feel free to reach out